[lac-discuss-en] Reminder: Candidates of LACRALO

jmamodio at gmail.com jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:35:35 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Reminder: Candidates of LACRALO
From: jmamodio at gmail.com

Dear Alexander,
> Alan is not new, if to this refereimos us.

My commentary went to that Alan is not "another American" since he is
Canadian, and we are in fact made good use of the word
we are all Americans: -).
> If you have some proposal of somebody "new one" this one is the moment for doing it;

My proposal is that serious preferable as several already they have indicated it
to take advantage of this opportunity so that the present representation is
replaced by a new person, and in line with which it commented
Jackie, that evalue to the candidate but calificado/a but no
to circumscribe that evaluation from a strictly regional point
but general to see if the support of other Thin ones is also obtained.

Kind Greetings
Jorge

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/89220eb90e.html