[lac-discuss-en] Warning: Teleconferencing the 17 of LACRALO deseptiembre in the 21:00 UTC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Sep 16 07:42:45 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Warning: Teleconferencing the 17 of LACRALO deseptiembre in the 21:00 UTC
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions, to find giving a cycle me of conference on thelaw of
services audio-visual communication, in different places from the country it is impossible to me to attend
to this meeting.
It is to emphasize that this law that was presented/displayed by us and other 300 organizations
social next to president Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner for notlong time in
Congress of the Nation and today is in legislative processing.
For us it has been a pride to have participated in the impulse of the 21 fundantes points
of this law of services of audio-visual communication where thenew ones consider
technologies of the information and the communication, the society of the information and
knowledge and where efforts were destined for the shortening of the digital breach.
I will be pending of which it is solved in the meeting, they know to excuse my absence
Sergio Saline I carry
internaut
Argentina Association
Users of Internet