[lac-discuss-en] Support of ACUI to Vanda Scartezini Board ICANN. Lacralo

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:42:40 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Support of ACUI to Vanda Scartezini Board ICANN. Lacralo
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Considered all.

There are occasions in which it is necessary to express the endorsement publicly to
talent, to the professional formation and the ability to work of some
person. In this case I want to show the support of the Colombian Association
of Users of Internet to Vanda to the position of the Board de Icann.
In city of Mexico I had the opportunity of platicar in several opportunities
with her, not only on own questions of the Summit but on
other thematic ones, which I help myself to value to Vanda in an ample dimension,
like professional and the most valuable quota of Latin Americain the Board of
Icann.

"Internet is a portentoso instrument to the service of the economic development
and social of citizens and countries ". I identify myself withher in this sense and
I believe that towards this objective their performances will be oriented.

Associate its leaf of life for the interested ones in knowing on Vandawith but
detail.

Warm greeting

Antonio Medina Go'mez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet

* Vanda Scartezini *

Vanda Scartezini is an electronics engineer and a Brazilian citizen, and
it graduated as the university in 1970. Since then it has occupied positions of
direction with many companies of technology of private institutions and
public. She is the Co-founder and has been an active partner in the Pole
Consultants, a company of consultancy of YOU of Brazil, from 1985. Also
he acts like President of Altis, a software and services outsourcing,
www.altis.org.br, and like president of the Meeting of FITEC, a R & TIC
www.fitec.org.br Foundation D. She is also associated member of Projects
of the Getulio Foundation Vargas (www.fgvprojetos.fgv.br) and member of
board of directors of the ABES, the Association of the Brazilian Industry of
Software.

One evolved like National Secretary of Industrial Technology, and like
National secretary of Technologies of the Information in the Federal Government
of Brazil. Also he is previous president of the Brazilian Office of
Patents. As of 2000 until March of 2004 he was the representative
Brazilian in the Governmental Advisory Committee of ICANN. Also one evolved
like Vice-president GAC until March of 2004.

She has acted like representative of the Government of Brazil in many missions
international anywhere in the world, as well as an expert and consultant of
international institutions. She was honest with many of the great prizes
of the Brazilian industry of YOU. It is also member of honor of
Abranet, Brazilian Association MX, and of the Brazilian Cameraof Commerce
Electronic. Among other associations of the TIC, that is also a member
of WTN - World Technology Network, www.wtn.net.

Scartezini was chosen like member of the Meeting of the ICANN in December of
2004. Its mandate of three years finished with the annual meeting of the ICANN in
November of 2007.

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/bbf1549a77.html