[lac-discuss-en] VANDA SCARTEZINI = liaison ALAC-BOARD

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Sep 2 16:21:10 CDT 2009

Do allow us to clarify the situation.

The Board resolution has said that it supports At-Large appointing a
director in principle, however, the process by which this will be done
has yet to be determined (I believe the ALAC will be speaking of this at
the next monthly meeting).

The ALAC Liaison to the Board will still need to be elected for the
forthcoming year. The position will be eliminated at whatever point the
process by which At-Large appoints a director is agreed, announced, and
that process brought through to a conclusion.