[lac-discuss-en] VANDA SCARTEZINI = liaison ALAC-BOARD

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Sep 2 15:29:02 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: VANDA SCARTEZINI = liaison ALAC-BOARD
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear companions of LACRALO, Vanda Scartezini she is the candidate who is
name by our region like LIAISON with the Board. It does not require
presentation because from long before which the LACRALO existed, Vanda
he was present in ICANN and it continues it being until the present. It participates in
all the teleconferencings, in several work groups, speak Portuguese,
ingles, French and Spanish. Also he knows very well all the members
Board, to the leaders of the other 4 THIN ones... It knows to listen and one becomes
to listen when it is necessary... By all that and much more, I consider that
Vanda is the ideal candidate for this important function of connection between
the ALAC and the Board of ICANN

Greetings,

Sylvia Herlein Leite

ENGLISH

Dear lacralo fellows, Vanda Scartezini is the candidate who you have been
nominated by our region ace to LIAISON with the Board. She does not require to
be introduces, since long before the LACRALO exist, Vanda was present AT
ICANN and remains to this day. She participate in all conference calls, in
several working groups, speaks Portuguese, English, French andSpanish. She
is also very well known to all members of the Board, leaders of the to other 4
THIN... Good to listener and dog be heard when necessary... For all this and
believe dwells I that ideal Vanda is the candidate for this important liaison
function and between the ALAC the ICANN Board.

Regards,

Sylvia Herlein Leite

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/10a960ed59.html