[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?D=E9_la_bienvenida_a_los_nuevos_m = =?iso-8859-1?q?iembros_de_ALAC_designados_por_el_NomCom =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:43:44 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?D=E9_la_bienvenida_a_los_nuevos_m = =?iso-8859-1?q?iembros_de_ALAC_designados_por_el_NomCom =
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

1 of September of 2009
We registered with great satisfaction the appointments made by
NomCom. This appointment defines a new stage of work,
reponsabilidades and successes. The Colombian Association of Users of Internet
it offers to a warm and special greeting of welcome and best desires them
in its management.
Sincerely

Antonio Medina Go'mez
President

The 29 of August of 2009 00:58, <staff at atlarge.icann.org> it wrote:
> > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > > > Subject: Give the welcome to the new members of ALAC designated by > NomCom > Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org > > Wanted All: > > Tenemos the pleasure to provide to the following note of thechair of the ALAC: > > > > Tenemos our new assigned people of NomCom of Africa, Asia > pacific and > Latin American Regions and of the Caribbean > sees http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2åug09-en.htm. > an enormous reception on board to you that I ahead watch to work contodos > of you in the ALAC and me is safe that I speak for each one in > Regional, ALS, and wider En-Grande when I say to us watches ahead a > to incorporate its masters, opinions and energy in our policy > work and discussions of development during the 2 next years. > > -- > Cheryl Langdon-Orr > (CLO) > > > the text of the warning for the appointments 2009-2011 of ALAC NomCom copy > underneath... > > *<snip> ALAC * > > * James Seng * has been designated lik!
 e in the great member of the committee > consultative > of Asia/Australia/Pacific. James will bring his significant masters > in IDN (internationalized names of the dominion) to talk about in > great discussions, > and can also share its experience of editings delInternet in > several the Asian > countries; including Malaysia, Singapur and China in where it now resides. > > James is the CEO of the possessions of the zodiaco, company centered in gTLDs of > IDN inside > Asia. James is also main official of the technology dela Shangai > Synacast > Average Tech Of them. Co, member of the executive committee of the Singapur > anticipated Network of the investigation and the education, and a member of > committee of > Internet and new committee of mediate them of the authority of the development of > average of > Singapur. > > Previously, James has been a partner in capital Thymos LLP 2007-2008, > and worked like auxiliary director, network of the followinggeneration, > Infocomm !
 > Authority of the development of Singapur as of 2003-2006. Ja!
 mes is o
r has > be > implied in groups and Internet-related committees numerososincluyendo > the detachment of forces Pacific IPv6, Internet Engineering Task Force > of Asia, > Committee De Puesta in practice Of the Registry De ICANN's IDN, Domain Name > Technician > Committeeof the Network Information Center of Singapur, elPacífico Asia > Association Of The Internet. It also served like Co-chair ofthe operation > of IDN > Group, Internet Engineering Task Force, 1999-2003 and chair of iDNS > Group De Funcionamiento, Pacific Group Of the Establishment of a network Of > Asia, 1998-2000. > > the educative bottom of James includes to unmarried of the information > Technology, Technology of logical dowry, National University > Australian, 1996-1999 > > > * Carlton Samuels * has been designated like in the great consultative committee > Caribbean member of America latina/del. Carlton brings significant > Experience and knowledge of the Caribbean, and also a capacity to facilitate > consen!
 sus-building with the Latin American community of the Internet his > work like LACRALO secretariat. > > Carlton works like a consultant and lecturer of the associate in > information > Faculty of the science of humanity and education in the university of > the west > Indians in Mona Kingston, Jamaica. It is jamaican and national of > E.E.U.U.. > > Previously, Carlton has worked like CIO and director of theuniversity of > HE, > University of Indians of the west, director of handling, Mona Informatix, like > a > secretary for ccTLD of jm and the VP, systems of the network, Neal and massy > Corporation like "senior" executive with the deregional responsibility > segment of business of the network and telecommunications for greatest > multinational Of the Caribbean-based one. > > the present and previous voluntary positions of Carlton include to be a > member of foundation of and the present secretariat for Latin America > and consultative organization regional En-Grande of the!
  Caribbean (LACRALO), member > of consultative cards of the pa!
 rtners o
f Microsoft in learning and > project > consultative Card of the project of the Caribbean of the universities stops > integrated > Education Of Distancia (CUPIDE). Carlton also has been a member of > the detachment of forces of CARICOM ICT, a regional position of > ICT direction loaded with > to develop a cohesivo frame of the policy of ICT for the governments of > Caribbean. > > the educative bottom of Carlton includes a degree in natural sciences > of the university of Indians of the west, a graduated degree inside > information systems of management of the university of masón of George, > of the E.E.U.U., and a > graduates graduated in corporative strategy as the school of Sloan of > Management in the MIT. > > > * Dave Kissoondoyal * has been designated like in the greatconsultative committee > member of Africa. Dave will be inestimable assets to the given ALAC > its experience in government of the Internet and the Internet Society, that > Chapter of Mauricio Island that !
 it founded. Dave is director dela technology of > information > in Teleforma (Mauricio Island), Ltd - company by waters above of > E.E.U.U.. > > Previously, Dave was technical technology of the director and the head delgrupo > Official for the group of bowman of companies. Dave is a member of > consultative Advice of the interest of the public ORG of the registry, member of > African > Network of the possesors of bets (ASN) of the information of United Nations > and > the detachment of forces of the communication technologies and has been > ambassador of > Internet Society to the summit of the world in the information society > (WSIS). > > the other voluntary work of Dave includes to act in diversehours like > Secretary, treasurer and president (CEO) except of the Mauricio Island of > young. > He also founded the Internet Society of Mauricio Island and is its president. > > the bottom of the education of Dave includes a qualification in electronics of > the university of Ma!
 uricio Island, in the management of systems deinformación > of!
  > Insti
tute of Mauricio Island of gerencia/de the university deSurrey, > united > Kingdom, and in electronics of the city and the unions of London > Institute. He speaks English, French and Hindi. <end snip> > > -- > > Respect, > > > > * Personal En-Grande of ICANN * > > Ashton-Ciervo Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella > Gruber-Blanco > > staff at atlarge.icann.org > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/8f4cèb1b2.html > --]] > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/7f08ebdcf6.html