[lac-discuss-en] I abstain in the vote

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:26:41 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: I abstain in the vote
From: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

I abstain in recommending LACRALO to the ALAC to name like representative of
the region of Latin America and the Caribbean in the NomCom, for a mandate that
it begins at the end of general annual meeting 2009 and finishes at the end of
annual meeting general 2010.-CRITIAN CASASCETIC-AJB > From: lac-discuss-he is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 12, Shipment 24 > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: The Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:00:25 -0500 >  > Envi'e the messages for the list lac-discuss-is a > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > to subscribe themselves or to annul its subscription throughthe WEB > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Or by electronic mail, sending a message with the text "help" in > the subject (subject) or in body a: > lac-discuss-is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > Can contact with the person in charge of list writing a: > lac-discuss-is -owner at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > If it responds to some content of this message, please, publishes > line of the subject (subject) so that the text is but I specify that: > "Re: Contents of lac-discuss-is digest... ". In add!
 ition, please, itincludes > in the answer only those parts of the message to which it is > responding. >  >  > Subjects of the day: >  > 1. NOW OPENED: Vote of the LACRALO on the delegate to the NomCom > (AT-Large Staff) > 2. NOW OPENED: Vote of LACRALO in the delegate of NomCom > (staff at atlarge.icann.org) > 3. Re: Give the welcome to the new members of designated ALAC > by the NomCom (jam at jacquelinemorris.com) >  >  > >  > Message: 1 > Date: The Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:08:09 +0200 > From: AT-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] NOW OPENED: Vote of the LACRALO on > delegated to the NomCom > To: "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" > 	<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Message-ID: <C6BF10F9.1DDDB%staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" >  > Considered,  >  > Andrés requested to us that we begin a vote on the regionalcandidate of > preference to represent Latin America and the Caribbean in the NomCom. > !
  > *********** > the question will be the following one: >  > !
 Who woul
d have to recommend LACRALO to the ALAC to name likerepresentative of > the region of Latin America and the Caribbean in the NomCom,for a mandate that > begins at the end of general annual meeting 2009 and finishes at the end of > general annual meeting 2010? >  > With the following options: > Sooknanan Arch  > Jose Ovid Salgueiro > To abstain >  > *********** >  > the candidate with in maximum of votes will be recommended to the ALAC like delegate > regional of preference for the NomCom. Both candidates presented/displayed one > interest declaration that can be consulted by means of the following connection: >  > Sooknanan Arch:  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?cintra_sooknanan_statement_of_interes > t >  > Jose Ovid Salgueiro: > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?jose_ovid_salgueiro_statement_of_inte > rest >  > All those that are apt to vote will receive a second messagewith his > documents shortly. In case its name appears in the list in > attached file and !
 did not receive its documents, please contáctanos in > staff at atlarge.icann.org. >  > the vote will follow open until Wednesday, 2 of September tothe 23:59 UTC. > Is an anonymous vote. >  > Voting in the LACRALO (31 altogether): >  > Ecuadorian Association of Right Informatico and Telecomunicaciones. (AEDIT) > Jose Juis Barzallo  > joseluis at barzallo.com >   > ACUI, Colombian Association of users of Internet > Antonio Medina Gomez > presidencia at acui.org.co >  > TO FIX Association of Informatico Right of Argentina > Horacio Martin Fernandez Delpech > to hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar >  > AGEIA DENSI Brazil > Dr Aislan Vargas Basilio > aislan at uol.com.br  >  > AGEIA DENSI > Andres Piazza  > to investigaciones at densi.com.ar >  > Alfa-Redi  > Erick Iriarte Ahon  > eiriarte at alfa-redi.org >  > Informatica and Derecho Association of Chile > Humberto Carrasco  > hcarrasco at adi.cl  >  > Association Internaut - Unique Association of Chatters Usuary of Internet and > E-Commerce  > Sa!
 line Sergio Walter I carry > to presidente at internauta.org.ar >!
ZUELAN ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT And NEW TECHNOLOGIES (AVEDINT) > Leopold Brandt Graterol > lbrandt at araquereyna.com >  > AUI PERU  > Johnny Laureano  > jlaureano at aui.pe >  > BANGO-Barbados Association of Non Governmental Organisations > Roosvelt Or King  > admin at bango.org.bb  >  > Bearded Information & Communications Technology Professionals Association > (BIPA)  > Steven To Williams  > swilliams at sunisle.com >  > CETIC AJB  > Cristian Houses  > cristiancasas at hotmail.com >  > DevNet  > Lance Hinds > lhinds at gol.net.gy  >  > IBDI-Instituto Brasileiro de Politica and Direito gives Informatica > Omar Kaminski  > omar at kaminski.adv.br >  > ICT4D Jamaica  > Melody Palmer  > Melody_Palmer at heart-nta.org >  > LATIN AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INVESTIGATION FOR THE SOCIETY OF > INFORMATION  > Dr Alberto Grove  > asoto at ibero-americano.org >  > Information Society of Bearded > James Corbin  > james at caribsurf.com >  > Information Technology Professional Society of Trinidad andTobago !
 > Danny Jaggernauth  > rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt >  > BRAZIL INTERNAUT > Sylvia Herlein Leite > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >  > Chile Internaut  > Javier Eduardo Red Chandia > presidente at internautachile.cl >   > Venezuela Internaut > Sergio Bronstein  > presidente at internautavenezuela.org >  > ISOC Argentina  > Sebastian Bellagamba > to sbellagamba at ssatelital.com.ar >  > ISOC Ecuador  > Carlos Side  > cveraq at gmail.com  >  > ISOC Mexico  > Erik Huesca, > erik.huesca at gmail.com >   >  > JCI Ecuador  > Wladimir Davalos S. > daniels at andinanet.net >  > National Consumers' League > Carlton Stewart  > natcomle at cwjamaica.com >  > The University of West Indies > Carlton To Samuels  > carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm >  > TTCS-Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society > Dev Anand Teelucksingh > admin at ttcsweb.org >  > USUARY - Argentina Association de Usuarios of Computer science and > Communications  > Raul Bauer  > to rbauer at trends.com.ar >  > VINCULART-Vinculacion for the Developme!
 nt, the Culture and the Education > Maria of La Paz Silva Cont!
 reras >
vinculart at yahoo.com.mx >  > -- > Kindly, >  > Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White > ICANN AT-Large Staff > email: staff AT atlarge.icann.org >  >  >  > >  > Message: 2 > Date: The Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:17:53 -0700 > From: staff at atlarge.icann.org > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] NOW OPENED: Vote of LACRALO in > delegate of NomCom > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Message-ID: <200908291517.n7TFHrHD014537 at mm2.icann.org> >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: NOW OPENED: Vote of LACRALO in the delegate of NomCom > Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org >  > Wanted All,  >   > By the request of Andrés¹s we recently began a recommendedvote of LACRALO in  > Representing Latin of the American and Carribean NomCom.  >   > ***********  > the question that will be put will be the following ones:  >   > Who if LACRALO recommends that the ALAC designate like the NomCom  > representing of the Latin American and the region o!
 f Carribean, for a term  > executing itself of the end of the 2009 AGM at the end of the 2010 AGM?  >   > With possible options:  > Sooknanan Arch  > Jose Ovid Salgueiro  > Abstenga   >   > ***********  >   > Recomendara'n the candidate with most of the votes to the ALAC like  > preferred regional delegate of NomCom. Both candidates haveput under a  > Declaration of the interest, that can be found under the following URL:  >   > Sooknanan Arch:   > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?cintra_sooknanan_statement_of_interes  > t  >   > Jose Ovid Salgueiro:  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?jose_ovid_salgueiro_statement_of_inte  > rest  >   > All the elegibles voters will soon receive a separated email with their voting  > credential. In case that its email address is in the associate list down and  > you do not have eceived your credentials of voting, consiguepor favor in contact with  > staff at atlarge.icann.org.  >   > the rest of the vote opened until Wednesday, th!
 e 2 of September in the 23:59 UTC. The voting is  > anonymous.!
   >   >
Voting elegibles of LACRALO (total: 31).  >   > Ecuadorian Association of Right Informatico and Telecomunicaciones. (AEDIT)  > Jose Juis Barzallo   > joseluis at barzallo.com  >   > ACUI, Internet of Colombian Association of users of  > Antonio Medina Gomez  > presidencia at acui.org.co  >   > TO FIX Association of Informatico Right of Argentina  > Horacio Martin Fernandez Delpech  > to hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar  >   > AGEIA DENSI Brazil  > The Dr Aislan Vargas Basilio  > aislan at uol.com.br   >   > AGEIA DENSI  > Seat of Andres   > to investigaciones at densi.com.ar  >   > Alfa-Redi   > Erick Iriarte Ahon   > eiriarte at alfa-redi.org  >   > Informatica and Derecho Association of Chile  > Humberto Carrasco   > hcarrasco at adi.cl   >   > Association Internaut - Internet and of Usuary Unique Association of Chatters of  > E-Comercio   > Saline I carry De Sergio Walter  > to presidente at internauta.org.ar  >   > VENEZUELAN ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT And NEW TECHNOLOGIES (AVE!
 DINT)  > Leopold Brandt Graterol  > lbrandt at araquereyna.com  >   > AUI PERU   > Johnny Laureano   > jlaureano at aui.pe  >   > Association of BANGO-Barbados of nongovernmental organizations  > Roosvelt Or King   > admin at bango.org.bb   >   > Information Of Barbados and Association De Profesionales Ofthe Technology De Comunicaciones  > (BIPA)   > Steven To Williams   > swilliams at sunisle.com  >   > CETIC AJB   > Houses De Cristian   > cristiancasas at hotmail.com  >   > DevNet   > Lanza Hinds  > lhinds at gol.net.gy   >   > Da Informatica de IBDI-Instituto Brasileiro de Politica andDireito  > Omar Kaminski   > omar at kaminski.adv.br  >   > ICT4D Jamaica   > Melodía Palmer   > Melody_Palmer at heart-nta.org  >   > THE ONE OF THE SOCIETY OF OF LATIN AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INVESTIGATION PARAGRAPH  > INFORMATION   > The Dr Alberto Grove   > asoto at ibero-americano.org  >   > Society of information of Barbados  > James Corbin   > james at caribsurf.com  >   > professional Society of the technology of !
 information of Trinidad and Trinidad and Tobago  > Danny Jagge!
 rnauth
 > rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt  >   > BRAZIL INTERNAUT  > Sylvia Herlein Leite  > sylvia at internautabrasil.org  >   > Chile Internaut   > Javier Eduardo Red Chandia  > presidente at internautachile.cl  >   > Venezuela Internaut  > Sergio Bronstein   > presidente at internautavenezuela.org  >   > ISOC Argentina   > Sebastian Bellagamba  > to sbellagamba at ssatelital.com.ar  >   > ISOC Ecuador   > Carlos Side   > cveraq at gmail.com   >   > ISOC Mexico   > Erik Huesca,  > erik.huesca at gmail.com  >   >   > JCI Ecuador   > Wladimir Davalos S.  > daniels at andinanet.net  >   > Liga Of the National Consumers  > Carlton Stewart   > natcomle at cwjamaica.com  >   > the university of Indians of the west  > Carlton To Samuels   > carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm  >   > TTCS-Trinidad and society of the computer of Trinidad and Tobago  > Revealing Anand Teelucksingh  > admin at ttcsweb.org  >   > USUARY - those of Computer science and the the one of Association Argentina de Usuarios of  > Communications!
    > Raul Bauer   > to rbauer at trends.com.ar  >   > the Development, the Education of VINCULART-Vinculacion paragraphs of Culture and of  > Maria of La Paz Silva Contreras  > vinculart at yahoo.com.mx  >   > --  > Respect,  >   > Ashton-Ciervo Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-Blanco  > Personal En-Grande of ICANN  > email: personnel in atlarge.icann.org  >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/ecbd60äcd.html > --]] >  >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 3 > Date: The Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:40:36 -0700 > From: jam at jacquelinemorris.com > Subject: Re: Give the welcome to the new members of designated ALAC > by the NomCom > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Message-ID: <200908291640.n7TGea2t015481 at mm2.icann.org> >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: Give the welcome to the new members of ALAC designated by the NomCom > Of: ja!
 m at jacquelinemorris.com >  > Congrats to Carlton in its appoint!
 ment to
the ALAC.  > Jacqueline  >   > theEn-Grande personnel wrote: &gt; Wanted All: &gt; &gt; we have thepleasure to provide to the following note of the chair of &gt; ALAC: &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; we have our new assigned people of NomCom of Africa, pacific Asia and &gt; Latin the American regions and of the Caribbean consider &gt; http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2åug09-en.htm. To &gt; enormous reception on board to you that I ahead watch to work with all &gt; of you in the ALAC and me is safe that I speak for each unoen &gt; regional, ALS, and wider En-Grande when I say to us watches ahead &gt; incorporating its masters, opinions and energy in our policy &gt; work and discussions of development during the 2 next years &gt;  >   >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6981945034.html > --]] >  >  >  >  >  > >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discu!