[lac-discuss-en] Selections De NomCom - NomCom Selections

salgueiro.jo at gmail.com salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:59:53 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Selections De NomCom - NomCom Selections
From: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

Again?

Original -----Mensaje
Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name of
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Sent: Friday, 28 of August of 2009 02:24 p.m.
It stops: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
CC: ' LAC DISCUSS'
Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Selections De NomCom - NomCom Selections

[ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]]

Of: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

This of it is of mamarracho of Which?

Vice versa under English and of the a the one of badly of it translated of of the Spanish
of in of I wrote of that

Separated low of the messages of in of reenviaré it works of the time of
this of silicon of seeing

Jose Ovid Salgueiro A.
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

original of -----Mensaje
Of: lac-discuss-he is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] Name of of In
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com THE ONE of Envoy: Friday, 28 of August of 2009 02:01
tomorrow.
Paragraphs: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Cubical centimeter: THE ' LACQUER DISCUSSED
Subject: Re: [ lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-is ] Selections De NomCom -
NomCom Selections

[ [ - - text translated (in - >)--]] of is

Of: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

Bottom of THE ONE of in of English

Circulated of they have of On the base of the messages, of deAlejandro of
as much as Matías that of I create they are the right of.

To emphasize of the one of the one of THE ONE of which of the one of the one of Certainly it is of delNomCom
of the work the probable ones of the one of of the paragraphs of are of doing of of the one of
of It is of little of the one of the one of of the important one of proposing of the structured one and,
no, to know new the things will choose them of the one of of
candidates of are of the one of the one of of the important one of the paragraphs of of
who of.

Of the 2005-06 of in of the one of the one of of THE ONE of the periodof the one of the one of which of by of
the one of of I know the low ones of the position of the east of I occupied
requirements of the position. THE ONE of delde Pase' of work Of the one of a ALAC years
of I was 3 of the a the one of the one of the one of mile to delconcluir of the the one of NomCom of
where, being 2007 of the one of the one of in of Vice-Silla-Silla. Position of of
of the one of Hands of in Of the one of which of the insuranceof the one of the one of of it will do of the one of the one of
I leave that work of the excellent one being of of Sylvia Leite.

Work of the NomCom, of I formed of quedel in of of the one of THE ONE of I know
part I of When of like of Committee of as much of the one of the one of those of by of
those of of the years of of the east of I postulated of of theyear and the one of the one of
seguimientodel made a mile of the manifestation of interest.

In they  guarantee ICANN mile of the volunteer of of the one of the one of of the postulation of the a the one of
of of the one of the Representing position before of the one of the one of the NomCom of of the LACRALO of
Five years of work

Under personnel of In, of I exert of where of of lawyer of theprofession of
from of my years of it does 20, of the one of of in Venezuela of alive of in of the one of
of mercantile of the right I have of the one of the one of of post of the courses of degree of
two, of the one of the a the one of the one of the one of corporative of the right mainly of
dedicating to me, of the intellectual of the computer science one of property of the right one of
THE ONE of and.

Coredactor of the Law of Messages of Data and Electronic Companies of my of
Country of I was, like of his, deCiencia and of regulation of thus dedel Ministry
of the adviser of I was Technology, delmiembro of of the Venezuelan Camera
deComercio of the Electronic founder, the college student of the professor of
Computer science of to of the right degree of THE ONE of it fixes pre and of the level of the one of,
subjects intellectual of property and of in of the right thoseof the one of of
events of those of of the nationals and dede the internationalof of
computer science lecturer of the one of the one of diverse of in, the ex- Venezuela of of
Bank of Guayana director.

Those of inglésy of the one of of the Spanish of the one of the one of which of by of the one of the one of
Low responder of I can Members of the LACRALO of of those of all
of I speak those of doubts of

Of plus nobody respondedorde of you of of the question of mA of
additional of I am left the one that of paragraph of the disposition wishes doing
of.

Jose Ovid Salgueiro A.
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

ENGLISH

Lately they have of the circulated one of which of the messages of those of Later
to read, that Matias of I create
correct of and Alexander.

Structured to accentuate of it is of of the NomCom of the work of THE ONE of which of
important of It is difficult very of is of doing of paragraphsof the things of
losnuevas of suggesting of certainly and, embargo of the sin, knowing
paragraphs of the voters of those of paragraphs of the important one of are
of that of the candidates of
they will choose.

The 2005-06 of I know of that of that the period of THE ONE of in of the position
of this of in of the services of implied Desempen'é of the requirements.
I passed a3 of the NomCom of in deltiempo of After concluding my in 2007 of
being of in ALAC of theVice-Silla years. Position of this of Ileave
Sylvia Leite and
excellent of the work of of it will do of she of the insuranceof the soybean.

Work of the NomCom, both of THE ONE of I know a member of of the era of which
of of the years in of starting off
I followed mile SOI of the year and of the east of I executed of when of like of of
Committee.

Candidacy endorses paragraph of in ICANN the mile of the volunteer of Five years
of work
to NomCom LACRALO of the representative

Personally, where of in last Venezuela of alive he 20 of those of
paragraphs of the Attorney General years of, in of law business, I dedicate
of the graduated ones as the courses of the TWO of I have practices of the mile of
mainly a corporative law of, a characteristic of
and law intellectual a the one computer.

Companies law of on messages of data and the the one of Co-program-programade
writing of of the soybean regulations of his of the country and of electronic
of my, ministry of the a the one of the advisor of was of science and
Technology, Venezuelan of charter member of the compartment of
E-Comercio, the law of professor of the university in of computer in pre and
graduated, characteristic and intellectual of law of in as the mayor of
lecturer international of the events of the national and of
vario of in of the computer, director
in previous Venezuela of of Guayana Bank.

I speak English and to answer them of doubts of all of those of I can of which
of that the Spanish
members of LACRALO

The service paragraph of his of in of I am answering that plus nobody
of additional of the question you have of whom of the being of she can.

Jose Ovid Salgueiro A.
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

[ [ - - original text (in)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/3961ä6cc5.html