[lac-discuss-en] NomCom Elections - NomCom Selections

matias at altamiragigena.com.ar matias at altamiragigena.com.ar
Thu Aug 27 08:00:58 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: NomCom Elections - NomCom Selections
From: to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar

I agree partially with Alexander, since no of the postulantes will be able
to propose concrete actions, since the system of the NomCom is very
structured and the representative who goes for the first time it does not have real
capacity to propose ideas.

By the rest of biography and specially of English, that in the case ofboth
one is fulfilled, seems to me very well.

Greetings,

Matías Altamira
IIISI Rep.

Lawyer