=?iso-8859-1?q?Recordatorio=Á_Candidatos_de_LAC = =?iso-8859-1?q?RALO_para_la_posici=F3n_del_enlacede_la_tarjeta_de_ALAC=

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:08:38 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Recordatorio=Á_Candidatos_de_LAC = =?iso-8859-1?q?RALO_para_la_posici=F3n_del_enlacede_la_tarjeta_de_ALAC=
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered:
 I yesterday translated an announcement similar to the Spanish, on the selection of the member of NomCom.

I believe that the message is clear in this case.

We only have to Vanda Scartezini like announced candidate. It has moreinterested? Remember that not only the possibility of autonominacionesexists, but that any member can name to others.

Warm Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO
> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:48:43 -0700 > From: admin at ttcsweb.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC:  > Subject: Reminder: Candidates of LACRALO for the position of enlacede the ALAC card >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Reminder: Candidates of LACRALO for the position ofenlacede the ALAC card > Of: admin at ttcsweb.org >  > Wanted All:  >   > LACRALO must up to 15 of September of 2009 endorse and put under a list of  > the names of the candidates for the ALAC raise the connection that represents the ALAC and  > En-Grande in the level of the ICANN card.  >   > How the connection of the ALAC card will be chosen:  >   > the ALAC slightly adopted an amended process of the selection stops  > Enlace of the card according to specified by the process 2009del connects of the card  > (https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?board_liaison_process_2009),  > in its meeting of August of the 4.  >   > Each THIN one is asked for to send a li!
 st of names of the candidates whom they have  > endorsed by the THIN one. The then ALAC will vote on the list of  > candidates using the system of voting of the instantaneous exit  > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting),  > which means that it will align each candidate, of preferred more a  > the minus preferred.  >   > Hour of the selection of Liasion of the ALAC card:  >   > During its meeting of August of the 4, the ALAC adopted the following schedule  > for the selection of the connection of the card:  >   > * the Appointments of THIN are even opened: the fifteenth September  > * The Lists Of The Candidate Published: 17mo September  > * Called of conference of the candidate with the community: Entre18 - 20 Of September  > * Period Of the Selection of ALAC: 21 - 30 of September  > * The Results Announced: 1r October  >   > Vea also process 2009 of the connection of the card  > ((https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?board_liaison_process_2009)  > for a!
  detailed description of the process.  >   >   > Requisite and!
  obligat
ions of the connection of the ALAC card:  >   > For a description in the general obligations and requirements for ALAC  > the connection according to the specified thing by the arrangement instruments, considers  > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?obligations_and_requirements_of_alac_liaisons  >   > the interested candidates can also wish to review following documents:  >   > - the description of the position of the sketch for the members and losenlaces of ALAC that was  > is prepared by the member Alan Greenberg of ALAC and at the moment opened it stops  > commentaries of theEn-Grande community:  > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?draft_alac_pd  >   > - the level of the consolidation of the connection of the card  > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?board_liaisons_election_2009_commitment_of_board_liaison  > according to the proposed message of the call of the selection for the connection of the ALAC card  > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?Proposed%20E!
 lection%20Call%20Message%20for%20ALAC%20Board%20Liaison  >   >   > the LACRALO participants can indicate their appointments anyone using  > button of the commentary in wikis of LACRALO:  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_en  > Or  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_es  > Or  > uses ready Laca-Discuten of IN and of IT IS.  >   >   > Also, is other next selections, information can be found in  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_en  > (IN) or  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_es (IT IS)  >   > Revealing T  > Secretariat of LACRALO  >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6273c4caè.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/cd01f8d69d.html