[lac-discuss-en] board liaison

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Aug 16 17:53:52 CDT 2009

Dear all

 This email has the intention to present my candidacy to the position of
ALAC’s Board Liaison.  Independently of the formal process  I would like to
give you the opportunity to analyze my short résumé  and  my trajectory and
tasks related to ICANN  I have accomplished, as well as how I see my
contribution to the ALAC as board liaison.

I will send these documents to you during this next week.

Thank you for your attention and I will be happy to answer any questions or
comments you may wish to share.

 Best regards,

Vanda Scartezini

POLO Consultores Associados