[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?12=2C_Env=EDo_4 =

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:41:08 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?12=2C_Env=EDo_4 =
From: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

I request the excuses of the case but by a serious familiar problem it is impossible to me to attend the teleconferencing. -
> From: lac-discuss-it is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 12, Shipment 4 > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:00:21 -0500 >  > Envi'e the messages for the list lac-discuss-is a > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > to subscribe themselves or to annul its subscription throughthe WEB > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Or by electronic mail, sending a message with the text "help" in > the subject (subject) or in body a: > lac-discuss-is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > Can contact with the person in charge of list writing a: > lac-discuss-is -owner at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > If it responds to some content of this message, please, publishes > line of the subject (subject) so that the text is but I specify that: > "Re: Contents of lac-discuss-is digest... ". In addition, please, itincludes > in the answer only those parts of t!
 he message to which it is > responding. >  >  > Subjects of the day: >  > 1. REMINDER - INVITATION: 11 of August 2009 - Discussion > on the bottoms available for trips of community AT-Large > FY2010 (At-Large Staff) > 2. We asked for the commentaries of community AT-Large approaches > of the joint Declaration of the ALAC and the NCUC on the report > Final of IRT (At-Large Staff) >  >  > >  > Message: 1 > Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:26:05 +0200 > From: AT-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] REMINDER - INVITATION: 11 of August > 2009 - Discussion on the bottoms available for trips of > community AT-Large FY2010 > To: "alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org" > 	<alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, > "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" > 	<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Message-ID: <C6A5B44D.1D2BF%staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" >  > Considered,  >  > Kevin Wilson, financial Director of the IC!
 ANN and Steve Antonoff, Director of > the human resources of t!
 he ICANN
, invite to them to attend one > teleconferencing to discuss the bottoms for trips for the community > AT-Large for the fiscal year that finalizes the 30 of June of 2010 (high frequency 2010). >  > the objective of this call is to discuss the bottoms for trips for > community for fiscal year 2010. At the moment, the budgets of the ICANN > so the Guidelines on financial aid for trips prevén > financing of the 15 members of the ALAC so 10 representatives of > THIN (two of each region) so that they can attend the three meetings > annual of the ICANN. Kevin and Steve are going to examine two alternatives > proposals (it see attached document) to the present treatment with the purpose of being in > conditions for financing part of the regional annual assemblies. > community will have the possibility of formulating questionson details of > two proposals.  >  > With the purpose of offering to all the possibility of participating in > teleconferencing, we organized two calls: >   > !
 * Tuesday, 11 of August, 0300 UTC (during this call a service of > interpretation in FRANCES and SPANISH will be available) >  > 13:00 Sydney, 11:00 Singapore/Hong Kong, 06:00 Nairobi, 05:00 CEST, 04:00 > London, 00:00 Buenos Aires (Monday 10 of August), 23:00 EDT (Monday 10 of > August), 20:00 PDT (Monday 10 of August) >  > Ve'ase more details on this call in the following connection: >  > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?community_call_on_at_large_travel_suppor > t_for_fy2010_eastern_hemisphere >   >   > * Tuesday, 11 of August, 1500 UTC (during this call a service of > interpretation in SPANISH and FRANCES will be disponsible) >  > (08:00 PDT, 1:00 EDT, 12:00 Buenos Aires, 16:00 London, 17:00 CEST, 18:00 > Nairobi, 23:00 Singapore/Hong Kong. 01:00 Sydney (Miercoles 12 of August) > Ve'ase more details on this call in the following connection: > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?community_call_on_at_large_travel_suppor > t_for_fy2010_western_hemisphere >  > to partici!
 pate in the teleconferencing in the Spanish channel please fol!
 lows > t
he following advice: >  > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?c%C3%B3mo_se_puede_participar_en_la > _ teleconferencing >  > ********************************************* >   > Dear Miembros of Comite' Asesor At-Large (ALAC): >   > Next, will find a note prepared by the personnel in order > to help to offer information on the debate of AT-Large about the way > to assign the bottoms for trips available in this fiscal year. >   > When the Executive Committee of At-Large (ALAC) met when finalizing > meeting of Sídney, Steve and Kevin was united to them during a debate approaches > of the trips; one of the fundamental factors was that the personnel would have > in account the assembly of > the bottoms available to identify what options could be anticipated for > to stretch those bottoms as much as is possible for (in individual) assuring that > each Regional Organization AT-Large (THIN) can celebrate one > annual General Assembly. >   > Soon will be a pair of teleconferencin!
 gs with Kevin, Steve,the personnel > AT-Large and anyone of you and the members of the communitymore > ample of AT-Large who wish to attend, with the purpose of debating the support > for the trips of the next fiscal year; as it notices it more ahead, > time turns out essential to arrive at one > decision on a who to finance, why and how to do it. >   > Original Message > Subject: Support for Trips of AT-Large FY 2010 > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:50:44 +0200 > Of: Nick Ashton-Hart <nick.ashton-hart at icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt; > For: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl at hovtek.com.au > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, Sébastien > Bachollet  > <sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, Vanda Scartezini UOL <vanda at uol.com.br > <http://atlarge!
 -lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists !
 > icann.
org &gt; &gt;, > Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, Kevin Wilson > <kevin.wilson at icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, Steve Antonoff <steve.antonoff at icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, > Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt;, Robert Hoggarth > <robert.hoggarth at icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt; > CC: AT-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org > <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac-announce_atlarge-lists > icann.org &gt; &gt; >   >   > Dear Cheryl, Vanda, Alan and Sebastien: >   > With the purpose of helping to offe!
 r information for the debates of the Committee > Asesor At-Large (ALAC) about how the bottoms of support fortrips that > is assigned to community AT-Large can be used to endorse > as much the General Assemblies of Regional Organizations AT-Large > (Thin) like the attendance to the Meetings of the Corporation for > Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet (ICANN), Steve,Kevin, Heidi and > I we have had some conversations and Kevin and Steve have made the numbers > considering a pair of scenes. >   > As they know, the present budget and the effective directives of trip of > Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet (ICANN) > offers attendance so that 15 members of AT-Large and 10 representatives of > Regional Organizations AT-Large (Thin)?dos of each THIN one? travel a > each one of its three meetings. This economic support includes tickets of > airplane, hotel and travel allowance. >   > With the purpose of being able to finance the General Assemblie!
 s partially, we > we offer two alternatives: >   > Option 1: >!
    > * S
upport for 15 members of AT-Large and 5 representatives of the Organization > Regional AT-Large (THIN)?uno of each THIN one, including the same allocation > for airplane tickets, hotel and travel allowance that before. > * annual Financing of five General Assemblies (one of each Organization > Regional AT-Large?RALO) under the following terms and conditions: >   > the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet (ICANN) > would support until 40% of the members of Regional Organization AT-Large > (THIN)?sin to exceed the 10 members? for each General Assembly, in agreement > to the following thing: > &middot;     The place of celebration of the General Assembly is decided in consultation > with the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) to assure that the place is economically viable with respect to > the resources available, at the same time that the participation facilitates of > Structures AT-Large (ALSes). >  > &middot;!
      The Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) would pay by the room of meeting in the hotel. >  > &middot;     The Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) would pay by the necessary adjustments for?participación a > distance. >  > &middot;     The travellers who receive the economic support will use tickets of > airplane of lower cost in economic class. >  > &middot;     Lodging in hotel by two nights (that includes taxes but no > incidental expenses) for the travellers who receive the economic support. >  > &middot;     Travel allowances corresponding to two days for the travellers who receive > economic support (which will be established on the basis ofthe place in which > will hold the meeting by means of the same method that settles down the travel allowances > for the meetings of the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names > in Internet?ICANN). >  >   > Option 2: >   > * Support for 15 m!
 embers of AT-Large and any member of > Regional Organizations !
 AT-Large
 (Thin), to travel to each one of > meetings of the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in > Internet (ICANN), including the same allocation for airplane tickets, > hotel and travel allowance that before. > * annual Financing of five General Assemblies (one of each Organization > Regional AT-Large?RALO) under the following terms and conditions: >   > the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet (ICANN) > would support until 80% of the members of Regional Organization AT-Large > (THIN)?sin to exceed a total of 20 members? for each General Assembly, of > agreement to the following thing: > &middot;     The place of celebration of the General Assembly is decided in consultation > with the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) to assure that the place is economically viable with respect to > the resources available, at the same time that the participation facilitates of > Structures AT-Large (ALSes). >  >!
  &middot;     The Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) would pay by the room of meeting in the hotel. >  > &middot;     The Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet > (ICANN) would pay by the necessary adjustments for?participación a > distance. >  > &middot;     The travellers who receive the economic support will use tickets of > airplane of lower cost in economic class. >  > &middot;     Lodging in hotel by two nights (that includes taxes but no > incidental expenses) for the travellers who receive the economic support. >  > &middot;     Travel allowance for two days for the travellers who receive the support > economic (travel allowances that will be established on thebasis of the place in which > will hold the meeting by means of the same method that settles down the travel allowances > for the meetings of the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names > in Internet?ICANN). >  >   > Is our understandi!
 ng that Regional Organization AT-Large (THIN) can > to look fo!
 r to coo
rdinate its General Assemblies with othermeetings in his > regions, in order to maximize the participation as much as the reduction of > costs; whereas this is perfectly acceptable for the Corporation > for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in Internet (ICANN), will not constitute > a requirement.  >   > Of course, is possible to think about other options; nevertheless, with > proximity of  > meeting of Seoul, the Corporation for the Allocation of Numbers and Names in > Internet (ICANN) imminently needs to count on the list of travellers > approved, and the decisions that are taken with respect to before mentioned > necessarily will affect such lists. At the same time, the organization of > regional General Assemblies requires > the notification in advance as of the moment in which a city and > date has been chosen. For these reasons, we recommended to him that it chooses one > of the previous options. >   > Some additional points to consider: >   > * Some regions are grea!
 ter than others, and this not only hits on > the amount of travellers but also on the amount of necessary time > in advance to organize the meetings. Therefore, we suggested it > Regional Organization AT-Large (THIN) greater organizes itsmeeting stops > more ahead in the fiscal year. >   > * sets out that the Personnel works with the Secretariats of > Regional Organizations AT-Large (Thin) and with the Subcommittee of Finances > of Comite' Asesor At-Large (ALAC), to help to establish thelist of > possible dates and places of Asamblea General (GA) as rapidly as possible to aim > to assure that we pruned to assign resources for the organization of the meeting. > Creemos that stops to organize Asamblea General (GA) we would need one > ahead of time considerable notification (8 weeks or more), from > moment at which it has been decided a corresponding city and date. >   > * to help to facilitate this process, the Corporation for the Allocation of > Numbers and Names in Internet!
  (ICANN) is working on the rough draft of > a form that will b!
 e used t
o propose the date, city and country and others > elements of Asamblea General (GA); to its due time, we willtransmit > this and meanwhile we will work informally. >  >  > * has been asked on the coming appointments of the Committee of > Nominations (NomCom) for Comite' Asesor At-Large (ALAC), and if they > will receive financing to attend the meeting of Seoul from >?fondo? of support for trips of AT-Large. The answer is thatthis > finances in separated form and that the new designated individuals yes will be able > to attend the meeting of Seoul. >   > * We understand that the terms of mandate of five members of the Advisory Committee > At-Large (ALAC) (of those choosing in direct form) it will expire to > to finalize the meeting of Seoul. The financing so that thenew individuals > designated attends Seoul would have to come from the bottoms for trips of > AT-Large. If the community decides to endorse the trip for participants > additional to Seoul, for the members of Advis!
 ory Committee AT-Large just > chosen whose mandate will begin in the closing of the meeting of Seoul, > as well as for the members whose mandate expires in the closing of the meeting > of Seoul, that will hit negatively on the proposal arrives presented/displayed and > we would have to reduce the level of support for the General Assemblies (Gas), > probably in quite considerable form. >  > Please, examines and of course siéntete frees to debate about everything > this within the framework ampler of Community AT-Large, according to its own ones > considerations and háganos to know the conclusions to which it arrived, > before the possible thing. In case of having some question,please háganoslo > to know and we will be enchanted to try to respond them. >  >  >  > >  > Message: 2 > Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:06:28 +0200 > From: AT-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Solicitamos the commentaries ofthe community > AT-Large about the joint Declarati!
 on of the ALAC and the NCUC on > the closing report of the IRT!
  > To: "
alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org" > 	<alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, > "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" > 	<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Message-ID: <C6A5BDC4.1D2C8%staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" >  > Considered,  >   > According to the program for the development of the advice of AT-Large for > political of the ICANN (to http://www.atlarge.icann.org/policycalendar), > period of the public consultation on the joint Declaration of the Committee > Asesor At-Large (ALAC) and the Constituent Unit of nonCommercial Users > (NCUC) on the Closing report of the Equipment of Recommendation for > Implementacio'n (IRT) began recently. >   > the Declaration now will be put under an overhaul completeson the part of > ampler Community AT-Large, whose commentaries with respect to the present one > preliminary version will be incorporated in the final overhaul. The text was > written up by the member of Advisory Co!
 mmittee AT-Large, Patrick Vande Walle, and > debated and reviewed by Comite' Asesor At-Large (ALAC) and the Unit > Constituent of Usuarios No Comerciales (NCUC) during its joint meeting > celebrated in Sídney, the 23 of June of 2009 (see > http://syd.icann.org/node/3807). >   > can be read the preliminary Consultant's office and be added a commentary on > document until day 30 of August in > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?declaraci%C3%B3n_conjunta_de_alac_y > _ ncuc_sobre_el_informe_final_del_irt_al_alac_st_0609_6 >  > --  > Sincerely,  >  > Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White > ICANN AT-Large Staff > email: staff AT atlarge.icann.org >  >  >  > >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Aim of Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 12, Shipment 4 > ********!

Month of the friendship, disfrutalo with MSN Love and Friendship
http://match.ar.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1056241

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/b9ebcfafd0.html