[lac-discuss-en] work group Raiz Zone

jmamodio at gmail.com jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:59:10 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: work group Raiz Zone
From: jmamodio at gmail.com

It was really a taste to participate in reunion of yesterday
although in form outside limited.

As it commented to him to interesting serious Andres to explore
the possibility at least of counting on streaming
audio via Internet although is not bidirectional but to
less it allows to follow but the content close by of
reunion complemented with Skype.

In relation to the subject that mentioned Sylvia on
study of scalability of the raiz zone, although is
a subject quite interesting and opened to commentaries
publicos, without being inferior to those who they can have one
opinion or commentaries to contribute, is a subject of
high tecnico content, even who estan involved
in the work group they consider that it is going to be
enough dificil the power to reach final conclusions
and but the probable thing is that product of the study
end up generating a list of tasks to make for
to be able to count on a concrete model but on the zone
raiz and like changes in the content of the zones or
politicas of administration of the same ones affect
general behavior of the system.

If they think that it can be interesting and of utility like
reference and material for difusion/discusion I can
to jeopardize to me to write white to paper that it serves as
introduction to that it is "the raiz zone" and as it works
without entering too many tecnicos details.

In separated form also I can generate a summary
on presentacion/transcript during reunion of
Sydney and other commentaries.

In relation to this, him sugeri to Sylvia a subject on
which I do not have knowledge that has been made
study or analisis noun, and that is like
introduction of new gTLD is going to affect to
common user of Internet.

On the transition of IPv4 to IPv6, that although this
related to the DNS, he can treat in form
separated.

On this subject a work group in LACNIC exists
where they estan compiling enough information including
that type of contributions each government this doing stops
to promote and to implement the transition of IPv4 to IPv6.

Despues them envio the URL where this compiling itself
all this information.

It seems to me the creation of work groups very well,
but as it commented to Andres via to him Skype is important
that beforehand it is defined as they are the reaches and
that one hopes that something produces each group (asi like
"scope of work").

I have some other commentaries in relation to which
Carlos mentioned on the document generation
summarized and he is something to which towards reference
paticipando in remote form in reunion of Sydney,
but I reserve for proximo message to them.

I leave them so far (crossing the fingers that transbot
translate this to something legible, todavia persists
problem to accede to the original messages).

Kind Greetings
Jorge

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/0918a83d63.html