[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Hoy_Fecha_Tope_=28Espa=F1ol=29 =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 06:28:01 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Hoy_Fecha_Tope_=28Espa=F1ol=29 =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered, today it is the date top for the presentation of Commentaries Public in report ITR. This http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#irt-report is the connection

Remember that ALAC has worked on this in Sydney very actively (and from before) where was generated document the present: https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?statement_of_the_alac_on_the_irt_s_final_report_al_alac_st_0609_1

Inclusively, in the Public Forum, Cheryl (Chair of ALAC) and Robin Gross (Chair of NCUC) did statement joint.

In individual I recommend to them to pay attention to the recommendation superadores in which it makes emphasis Carlos Aguirre from the meeting of Paris (when the New GTLD announced) and that is shaped in the commentaries of the Statement to which I finish providing connection. Personally and also from the legal perspective, I believe that it is an interesting alternative at the time of preventing the conflicts that can be caused.

In the week we will be approaching our agenda with which it left the Meeting of Sydney.

Warm Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% to faster.

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6a96cae071.html