[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?la_participaci=F3n_remota_FUNCION = =?iso-8859-1?q?A =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sun Jun 21 16:02:16 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?la_participaci=F3n_remota_FUNCION = =?iso-8859-1?q?A =
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Hello,

me one to the commentary of Sylvia. With a little pushes it even obtains one
that some comeasured core (or convinced) reads to the public one presents/displays
commentaries emitted in writing.

I suggest present them deliver a special attack to canalize the voice
of those who we are not there.

I attract its attention the session http://syd.icann.org/node/4237/ inwhich
the proposal will be discussed to begin to reduce the obligatory separation
vertical between "registries" and "registrars", that was one of the landmarks in
original history of ICANN, key in the creation of a market opened of
names of dominion, and reason for a phenomenal one, hardest battle between
ICANN and Solutions/Verisign Network.

The "Chinese wall" that we constructed then is being questioned now.

According to the announced thing, Joe Sims, a formidable lawyer and polemicist,
it will be leading this pánel. It is not necessary to lose itto it.

Ah, the implication for ALAC and specially LACRALO: this separation is
key of the market that interests to all, in the generic dominions, and it has
transferred to many ccTLDs. If ICANN puts reversa, many ccTLDs
they can find just to revert the separation and those that areno it
fact... never will do it.

Subject of discussion, without trivial solutions - that is, a good subject.

Warm greeting.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

---->> Unete to ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
  It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, sylvia-internautabrasil wrote:
> Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:41:24 -0300 > From: sylvia-internautabrasil <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] [ iso-8859-1 ] the remote participation WORKS! >  > > > Dear Compañeros of LACRALO: > > I had the opportunity Yesterday to verify that the remote participation works and > works very well! > > Participe' in the meeting of Alac! There was translation synchronizes the Spanish; > > and I was not single, also were Javier Chandia de InternautaChile, > Omar Kaminski of Brazil. > > Today also I think to participate. > > goes the Link with all the programming Here: http://syd.icann.org/full-sched > > Today in special will be a section to know how ICANN works, and will have > translation to the Spanish: http://syd.icann.org/node/3767 > > a hug to all > > Sylvia Leite > > Brazil Internaut > > > > > > > >

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/12504aef9d.html