[lac-discuss-en] declaration Brazil Internaut

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Jun 17 07:31:09 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: declaration Brazil Internaut
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Argentina internaut adheres to the exposed thing by the companion of Brazil Sylvia Herlein
Leite, since the exposed thing in the document sent by Cheryl is coincident with
document sent by a group of organizations of this THIN one (between who
it includes Argentina Internaut), in opportunity of summit of Mexico and that outside distributed
in commission 1 for its discussion.
It is very important what they have contributed to our Erick companions and Alexander as far as
necessity to begin to discuss subjects that occupy to us in ourTHIN one, we adhered to that and a
its will to serve the communities that we represented.
Warm greetings
Sergio Saline I carry
President
Argentina Internaut