[lac-discuss-en] RECORDATORIO/DOODLE=Á La reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO/junio/cambiala_hora_-_de_repr__ogr= = to?iso-8859-1?q?amar =

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Mon Jun 15 17:00:21 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO/DOODLE=Á_La_reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q?=F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO/junio/cambiala_hora_-_de_repr__ogr= = to?iso-8859-1?q?amar =
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

I have not been able to enter to recordatorio/doodle
> Thank you very much:
> Antonio Medina
>
> the 8 of June of 2009 11:53, <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
it wrote:

> &gt;
> &gt; [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]]
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; Subject: RECORDATORIO/DOODLE: The monthly meeting of
LACRALO/junio/cambiala

Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org
> &gt;
> &gt; Wanted All,
> &gt;
> &gt; Following this email, we have only had 2 answers to doodle.
> &gt;
> &gt; Termine please the sooner to change the hour of the call this
> &gt; month.
> &gt;
> &gt; http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv
> &gt;
> &gt; Thanks
> &gt;
> &gt; Respect,
> &gt;
> &gt; Ashton-Ciervo

Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella
<staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> &gt; wrote:
> &gt; &gt; Wanted All, &gt; &gt; due to the meeting of ICANN in
Sydney (21-26 of
> &gt; June) and the people who travel, we &gt; must change the hour
of
> &gt; called of LACRALO initially Thursday the 18 of of June &gt; &gt;
we cannot
> &gt; to so have this meeting in Sydney for logistic reasons
we &gt; has
> &gt; installed doodle with the alternative dates &gt; &gt; finishes by
favor
> &gt; doodle with all its times available and we will confirm &gt; date/time
whatever
> &gt; before &gt; http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv &gt; &gt; thanks > respect, &gt;
> &gt; &gt; Considered members of, &gt; &gt; will be it of the one of of
international of
> &gt; meeting of the close one to the the one of of trip paragraph of
many of Like &gt; in
> &gt; Sydney (to the 26 of June), to change it of ICANN of the one of the 21 of the one of of
date of
> &gt; the one of which of we have &gt; monthly teleconferencing of the LACRALO,
which,
> &gt; initially, was of next &gt; the 18 of June of
paragraphs of

lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt;
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en_atlarge-lists.i&gt;
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org