[lac-discuss-en] RECORDATORIO/DOODLE=Á La reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO/junio/cambiala_hora_-_de_repr__ogr= = to?iso-8859-1?q?amar =

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Mon Jun 15 14:02:11 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO/DOODLE=Á_La_reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q?=F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO/junio/cambiala_hora_-_de_repr__ogr= = to?iso-8859-1?q?amar =
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
> Considered when attempt to enter to Recordatorio/Doodle arises to me this
message: "... We will return pronto.Doodle is out of line, because
it is updating our systems in order to offer a service
still better in futuro. Doodle it will be again in
line before the 1 p.m. (PST). Nos we excused by nobody
disadvantage that this can cause inactivity...."

By such reason desire to know if this bond is available a
the aims to answer its order, thanks.

houses cristian

cetic-ajb
> [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]]
>

> Subject: RECORDATORIO/DOODLE: The monthly meeting of
LACRALO/junio/cambiala hour -

Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org

> Wanted All,
>
> Following this email, we have only had 2 answers to doodle.
>
> Termine please the sooner to change the hour of the call this
> month.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv
>
> Thanks
>
> Respect,
>
> Ashton-Ciervo

Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella

<staff at atlarge.icann.org> he wrote:
> &gt; Wanted All, &gt; &gt; due to the meeting of ICANN in Sydney
(21-26 of June) and
> &gt; the people who travel, we &gt; must change the hour of
call of
> &gt; LACRALO initially Thursday the 18 of of June &gt; &gt; we cannot
to have this
> &gt; meeting in Sydney for logistic reasons so we > has installed
> &gt; doodle with the alternative dates &gt; &gt; finishes please
doodle with all
> &gt; its times available and we will confirm &gt; before date/timewhatever &gt;
> &gt; http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv &gt; &gt; thanks &gt; respect, > &gt; members of
> &gt; Considered, &gt; &gt; will be it of the one of of the international of
meeting of the next one
> &gt; of the the one of of trip paragraph of many of Like &gt; in Sydney
(to the 26 of June),
> &gt; to change it of ICANN of the one of the 21 of the one of of the date of the the one of which of
we have
> &gt; &gt; monthly teleconferencing of the LACRALO, which, initially,
it was of
> &gt; next &gt; the 18 of June of paragraphs of the programmed one. > &gt; please By,
> &gt; available to indicate of the times of his delsírvase of the one of
average of by
> &gt;!
> of the fin of the east &gt; doodle. Before the whatever of new date of
> teleconferencing of the the one of we will confirm of Them &gt;
> http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv &gt; &gt; Kindly, &gt; &gt;
Ashton-Ciervo

Of