[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: today teleconferencing

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Jun 11 16:28:11 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: today teleconferencing
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

I am in agreement with Andres.
What we needed is of the participation of all the ALSs throughout
year and already the importance was made more than evident of finding us once to
expensive year to face.
All we are conscious that every time we are more, but also know
that as much the users as the recorders do not stop to grow.
Greetings,
Sylvia Herlein Leite