[lac-discuss-en] today teleconferencing

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Jun 11 13:30:00 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: today teleconferencing
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear LACRALO companions:

The 4/06 the Staff of Icann sent a message to us on the new policy of
trips that will be including in the next fiscal period of ICANN, so that
let us comment out on her.

And 10/06 sent a new message yesterday to us inviting to us to think on
Rough draft of the Operative Plan and Budget FY10, that the newone includes
policy of trips.

Today, there will be a teleconferencing, with service of translation in Spanish stops
to deal with these subjects.

It is very important that we participate all since this new "politica of
trips "affect in negative form the participation of the ALSs and his
representatives.

If they observe in pag 7

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/travel-support/draft-travel-support-guideline
s-27may09-en.pdf

he tries himself to organize regional meetings and that the ALSs do not participate in
the meetings "normal" of ICANN to lower the price of costs, since you are
meetings would have a much smaller agenda and would last 1 or 2 days.

They are always soliciing that community AT-Large participates and gives his
opinion in subjects New GTL, IPV6, DNS, but will not allow that we participate
of workshops and/or conferences, that on these subjects alwaysare made
in the ICANN encounter

Today it will be the teleconferencing and in Sydney there willbe a public debate!

We cannot remain shut up, I wait for your commentaries.

Greetings,

Sylvia Herlein Leite

Brazil Internaut

[[--Original text (es)