=?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO/_INVITACI=D3N_=Á_Bo = =?iso-8859-1?q?rrador_del_Plan_Operativo_y_Presupuesto_FY10_-_11_y/o_12_j= =?iso-8859-1?q?unio_2009 =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jun 10 06:28:04 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO/_INVITACI=D3N_=Á_Bo = =?iso-8859-1?q?rrador_del_Plan_Operativo_y_Presupuesto_FY10_-_11_y/o_12_j= =?iso-8859-1?q?unio_2009 =
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org
> Dear Miembros of the community of reach AT-Large: >   > We are pleased to inform to them of which Kevin Wilson, financial Director of the ICANN, > has accepted to participate in a teleconferencing to discuss on the Rough draft > of the Operative Plan and Budget FY10. The period for the commentaries > public is open until the 17 of June of 2009. >   > the teleconferencing will allow to discuss him with the community on the rough draft and > to examine with them how that rough draft responds to the preoccupations and > suggestions expressed by the community as answer to the public consultation > on the Proposal of Conceptual Marco for the Operative Plan and Budget > FY10 in last April. >   > the participants are invited to think on the way in what this > rough draft responds to the priorities identified in strategic plan and a > to express its commentaries as far as the propose activitiesin > rough draft. >   > Dates to take care of the teleconferencing: >  > Thursday, 11 of!
  June, to the 22 hours (universal time - UTC > (1500 PDT, 1800 EDT, 1900 Buenos Aires, 2300 London, 00:00 CEST, 0600 > Singapore/Hong Kong +1, 0800 Melbourne +1 > During that call, a service of interpretation in Spanish will be > available.  >   >   > Friday, 12 of June, to the 13 hours (universal time ­ UTC) > (0600 PDT, 0900 EDT, 1000 Buenos Aires, 1400 London, 1500 CEST, 2100 > Singapore/Hong Kong. 2300 Melbourne June) > During this call, a service of French interpretation will be > available >  > Each one of these calls will last about 60 minutes. Thanks to warn to us in > direction of electronic mail staff at atlarge.icann.org in casethat > needs to resort to our service Œdial-out¹ to connect itself with ours > room of teleconferencing. >  > detailed information more including the daily routine of > teleconferencing, the loop hypertext of the presentation serving to him as support, > the Adobe.Connect loop and the technical trainings to followfor being able to be united >!
  to the teleconferencing is in following the Wiki page: > http!
 s://st.i
cann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?draft_fy10_operating_plan_and_bu > dget_11_june_2009 >   > All the information about the Operative Plan and Budget FY10so > version in Spanish of the rough draft of the plan is available in: > http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-opplan-budget > <http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-opplan-budget> >   > Very kindly, >  > Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, > Marie-Helene Bouchoms > ICANN AT-Large Staff > email: staff at atlarge.icann.org >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/7ef1c9c3cb.html