[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / DOODLE: LACRALO Monthly meeting / June / reschedule - reprogramar

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jun 8 11:53:04 CDT 2009

Dear All,

Further to this email, we have only had 2 responses to the Doodle.

Please complete as soon as possible in order to reschedule the call this
month.

http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv

Thank you

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org