[lac-discuss-en] DOODLE: LACRALO Monthly meeting/June/reschedule - to reprogramar

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Jun 5 04:40:50 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: DOODLE: LACRALO Monthly meeting/June/reschedule - to reprogramar
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Dear All,

Due to the ICANN Meeting in Sydney (21-26 June) and people travelling, we
have to reschedule the LACRALO call initially on Thursday 18 June.

We plows not able to have this meeting in logistical for Sydney reasons under we
have Seth up to Doodle with alternative you date.

Please completes the available Doodle with all your times and we will confirm
date/time ace soon possible ace.
http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv

Thank you
Regards,

Considered members,

As many are of trip for the next international meeting of
ICANN in Sydney (from the 21 to the 26 of June), we must change the date of
next monthly teleconferencing of the LACRALO, which, initially, was
programmed for the 18 of June.

Please, it sírvase to indicate his times available to this aim by means of
Doodle. We will as soon as possible confirm the new date to them of the teleconferencing
 http://www.doodle.com/stuipdt3qveakeyv

Kindly,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, GisellaGruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN AT-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/c3b7e340d0.html