=?windows-1252?q?INVITACI=D3N_=Á_Borrador_del_P = =?windows-1252?q?lan_Operativo_y_Presupuesto_FY10_-_11_y/o_12_junio_2009=

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:47:49 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?INVITACI=D3N_=Á_Borrador_del_P = =?windows-1252?q?lan_Operativo_y_Presupuesto_FY10_-_11_y/o_12_junio_2009=
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered:

I was reviewing the text (in Spanish) of Rough draft FY10.

http://www.icann.org/es/financials/proposed-opplan-budget-v1-fy10-17may09-es.pdf
http://www.icann.org/es/financials/proposed-opplan-budget-v1-fy10-17may09-en.pdf(in English it is this).
 The detailed description is extremely interesting that ICANN does of their numbers, to those members of the list which they have not had the opportunity to read a document of this, contributes much in knowledge of the Organization.

With respect to the numbers, I can detect in page 27 of the document that project 2 things:

- To increase the budget of translations.
- To equip with 23 seats to ALAC-AT Large for the actual meetings.

They are not significant changes for which we come observing, in spiteof the reduction of money available for expenses in this period FY10 respect to the previous FY09.

In conclusion: "I animate myself to say that the panorama is encouraging for AT Large, perhaps although somebody with more experience and knowledge of the numbers can correct to me".

(english): In conclusion: "There is to interesting panorama to AT Large, seems good, but perhaps someone who is dwells experienced than me and with dwells knowledge about numbers dog correct me".

Regards,

Andrés Piazza
LACRALO Chair President
> Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:18:27 +0100 > From: staff at atlarge.icann.org > To: alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] INVITATION: Rough draft of the Operative Plan and Budget FY10 - 11 and/or 12 June 2009 >  > Dear Miembros of the community of reach AT-Large: >   > We are pleased to inform to them of which Kevin Wilson, financial Director of > ICANN, has accepted to participate in a teleconferencing to discuss on > Rough draft of the Operative Plan and Budget FY10. The period for > commentaries public is open until the 17 of June of 2009. >   > the teleconferencing will allow to discuss him with the community on the rough draft > and to examine with them how that rough draft responds to the preoccupations and > suggestions expressed by the community as answer to the public consultation > on the Proposal of Conceptual Marco for the Operative Plan and Budget > FY10 in last April. >   > the participants are invi!
 ted to think on the way in what this > rough draft responds to the priorities identified in strategic plan and a > to express its commentaries as far as the propose activitiesin > rough draft. >   > Dates to take care of the teleconferencing: >  > Thursday, 11 of June, to the 22 hours (universal time - UTC > (1500 PDT, 1800 EDT, 1900 Buenos Aires, 2300 London, 00:00 CEST, 0600 > Singapore/Hong Kong +1, 0800 Melbourne +1 > During that call, a service of interpretation in Spanish will be > available.  >   >   > Friday, 12 of June, to the 13 hours (universal time ­ UTC) > (0600 PDT, 0900 EDT, 1000 Buenos Aires, 1400 London, 1500 CEST, 2100 > Singapore/Hong Kong. 2300 Melbourne June) > During this call, a service of French interpretation will be > available >  > Each one of these calls will last about 60 minutes. Thanks to warn to us in > the direction of electronic mail staff at atlarge.icann.org in case that > needs to resort to our service Œdial-out¹ to connect itself with ours!
  > room of teleconferencing. >  > detailed information more in!
 cluding
the daily routine of > teleconferencing, the loop hypertext of the presentation serving to him as > support, the Adobe.Connect loop and the technical trainings to follow for > to be able to be united to the teleconferencing is in following the Wiki page: > https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?draft_fy10_operating_plan_and_ > budget_11_june_2009 >   > All the information about the Operative Plan and Budget FY10so > version in Spanish of the rough draft of the plan is available in: > http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-opplan-budget > <http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-opplan-budget> >   > Very kindly, >  > Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, > Marie-Helene Bouchoms > ICANN AT-Large Staff > email: staff at atlarge.icann.org >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss!
 -es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% to faster.

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/e6eea4356f.html