[lac-discuss-en] Commentaries period Consultation Publishes - Security Internet

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Thu May 28 11:18:40 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Commentaries period Consultation Publishes - Security Internet
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

Last Monday was published in the Government reporter
resolution 88/2009 of the Secretary of Communications, by meansof as
the criteria settled down to take Internet to localities without cover
on watch basic telephone. Access a is guaranteed therefore
Internet in zones where the amount of inhabitants is smaller of250. In order to read it
it completes enters to http://www.diariojudicial.com/nota.asp?IDNoticia=37704.

On the basis of in agreement it and the consulted thing, I propose like subject to debate
participation and rol de ente asesor ICANN como of
countries that compose it. Mainly in cuanto al concept on watch
universal  y dos questions related to happiness
causa:  is correct to apply minimum speed
del servicio of Internet in these cases? and in second
término  la forma presupuestaria to carry out it,
by means of creación del fiduciary fund on watch
universal  and works of infraestructura con the monthly contribution by part
of the companies of the sector,   which would be the roll of
State in the same one, we could apply an economy system
mixta?)  How ICANN participates actively in the States in
conditions of globalización.

Finally, in future cuanto al of the diffusion
public,  el great debate must ser si the commercial diffusers
they follow, or if they will disappear in the transition of the system
analog to the digitalis. For example and in agreement it has maintained Phil to it Harding,
Periodists y Consultor de average: "In 2012 the United Kingdomhas
that to change totally to digitalis and there will be no more analog.
I understand that this will have to happen in most of
countries of the world because there is an international agreement of
telecommunications that the next decade covers. This means that
the analogous frequencies will let exist for
diffusion. The radio and television will not be adjudged for.

That entre usuarios change is going to cause much suffering that cannot
to pay for the transition to new alternative equipment, since it demands
another economic level of budgets, other requirements, etc. Ithas
to study the form in que ICANN offers to respuestas al market
domestic,  promueva el debate digital on if it must be
standard of Japan or Europe or EE.UU. inclusive the debate has
that to be also in winch of the content. -

CRISTIAN HOUSES

CETIC-AJB
> PLAN FOR ENHANCING INTERNET SECURITY, STABILITY, AND RESILIENCY -
> Open: 21 May 09
> Closed: 19 June 09
> http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#ssr
>
> Point B
>
> In document page 2 becomes mention to the necessity of
to sign
> the route to allow the users who can validate
> authenticity of the identifiers. In the document proposed by
> WG 5 of the Summit of Mexico, of which I comprised and
I participated in
> active way, we did a description detailed of this type of
> recommendations. As I do not know as east type arrives from information
> to the recorders, would be good for knowing with what mechanisms
it counts ICANN
> to spread this type of recommendations. A pursuit becomes of
> the adhesions and the fulfillments?
>
> Point D
>
> Whereupon partners will work ICANN so that the community knows on
> the Internet risks? As it is implemented? One is
doing in