[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER/LACRALO Teleconference 21 May/de May at/a the 2100 UTC

Staff at atlarge.icann.org Staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon May 18 20:03:49 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: REMINDER/LACRALO Teleconference 21 May/de May at/a the 2100 UTC
From: Staff at atlarge.icann.org

Dear All,

We would like to remind you that the next teleconference of theLACRALO will
be held this Thursday, 21 May AT 21:00 UTC.

You for dog find the draft agenda and instructions participating in the call

AT: https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?21_may_2009

If you need to dial-out, please kindly inform AT-Large staff AT:

staff at atlarge.icann.org

Regards,

Estimado/a Señor/a,

Hereby, we remembered to him that the next teleconferencing ofthe LACRALO
it will take place, Thursday, 21 of May to 21:00 hours ­ UTC.

It will find the preliminary version of the agenda and other individuals in:

https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?21_may_2009

If they need that we call to him and nonfigure already in the list of people a
to call, please must to good warn in AT staff at atlarge.icann.org to us

Kindly,

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, GisellaGruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms ICANN AT-Large Staff

email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/ef2a74c28e.html