[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Invitaci=F3n_a_celebrar_el_D=EDa _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?Mundial_de_Internet =

presidencia at acui.org.co presidencia at acui.org.co
Tue May 12 09:25:16 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Invitaci=F3n_a_celebrar_el_D=EDa _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?Mundial_de_Internet =
From: presidencia at acui.org.co

I want to share with you, information related to the Celebration of
World-wide day of Internet. Ibero-America United in this intention. Actions
led by the Associations of Users of Internet, like representatives
of the citizens.

It is an excuse and a great opportunity of significant importance: Day
World-wide of the Telecommunications and the Society of the Information in
Colombia and in Ibero-America.
**
* It participates actively. Promuévelo. Vívelo *
**
In Colombia the Technical Office is in charge of the ColombianAssociation of
Users of Internet http://www.acui.org.co, ACUI is promoting and
organizing the celebration of the WORLD-WIDE DAY OF Internet IN COLOMBIA, for
as several mayorships of capital cities they have programmed aseries of
activities, events and conferences in different parts from thecountry. I want
to emphasize the participation of the Greater Mayorship of Bogota, the Commission
distrital of Systems, the Company of Telecommunications of Bogota ETB and of
the different public and deprived organizations from the Capital District and the country
in general.
http://www.diadeinternet.org/2009/index.php?body=ppal&pais=21&lang=es&pais_cab=5

With a warm and special greeting.

Antonio Medina Go'mez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet
The Coordinating International
World-wide day of Internet
www.diadeinternet.org

* ACADEMIC PROGRAMMING IN RECREATION INSTITUTE DISTRITAL And DEPORTS
(IDRD), BOGOTA *
Street 63 # 47 - 06, Bogota

7:30 A.M.. Registry and installation

8:30 A.M.
Room 1: Legal aspects of the Electronic Government
Room 2: Information systems for Urban Mobility

9:00 A.M.
Room 1: Strategy Distrital de Ciencia and Tecnologi'a
Room 2: Police station of Family in line

9:30 A.M.
Room 1: Citizen Card Capital Bogota
Room 2: Easy Proceeding

10:00 A.M.
Coffee

10:30 A.M.
Room 1: Educative computer science in the Capital District
Room 2: Virtual Supercade

11:00 A.M.
Room 1: Legal perspective for the diffusion of contents in Internet
Room 2: Vestibules Web and Digital Government

11:30 A.M.
Room 1: Digital Clinical History
Room 2: Free Software in the governmental organizations

12:00 M
Lunch - It frees

2:00 p.m.
Room 1: Colombia Networks: Interaction and Communication through Internet
Room 2: Web 3.0. How it will hit the Citizen

2:30 p.m.
Room 1: Management of the Information: Challenge for the Organizations
Room 2: Safe electronic payments

3:00 p.m.
Room 1: Strategy of Electronic Government for Bogota
Room 2: It invoices and to Title Electronic Value

3:30 p.m.
Room 1: It continues the previous conference
Room 2: The integration of the TIC and the Pymes for the enterprise development

4:00 p.m.
Coffee

4:30 p.m.
Forum: Broadband for the City of the Knowledge

6:00 p.m.
Act of Closing: Dr Red Brown Samuel, Greater Mayor of Bogota

INSCRIPTIONS And INFORMATION:
COMMISSION DISTRITAL OF SYSTEMS
Electronic mail: diainternet at alcaldiabogota.gov.co
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
* The contribution of Francisco Roldan... sailing by the social networks *.

The Campaign: "DIGITAL COLOMBIA, TOWARDS A COUNTRY OF THE KNOWLEDGE" (
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12140011727) ties with
different activities that will be made in the occasion of the celebration of
WORLD-WIDE DAY OF Internet IN COLOMBIA, initially summoning toall
citizens so that they are united in the academic and cultural activities that
they organize the Mayorship of Bogota and the Colombian Association of Users of
Internet (ACUI): http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.acui.org.co.

This year, the Council of the Union the International of Telecommunications UIT in
Geneva http://www.facebook.com/l/;(http://www.itu.int/wtisd/index-es.html),
it adopted the subject: To protect to the children in the cyberspace for the World-wide Day
of the Telecommunications and the Society of Informacio'n (DMTSI).
subject of the DMTSI of this year intends velar so that the children can
to surely accede to Internet and its valuable resources without fear to be
prey of pregivers without scruples in the cyberspace.

Message del Mr. Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of the United Nations:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/wtisd/2009/messages/ki-moon-es.html
Message of the Dr Hamadoun I. Touré, Secretary General of theUIT:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/wtisd/2009/messages/toure-es.html
To see video of campaign of Protection the Children in the Cyberspace:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85bY4Mwc94 (Young
worldwide they count so that they use Internet and the cares that must
to have in the cyberspace).
The Secretary General of the UNION the INTERNATIONAL OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, UIT,
he sent this to circulate to the States Members and Members of Sector of the UIT:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/wtisd/2009/docs/circular-letter-es.pdf
.

Site of Online Child Protection:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/osg/csd/cybersecurity/gca/cop/index.html

The World-wide Day of the Telecommunications and the Society of the Information
(DMTSI) it aspires to contribute to the sensibilización respect to
possibilities that the use of Internet and other technologiesof
information and the communication (TIC) can contribute to thesocieties and
economies, and also to the reduction of the digital breach. The 17 of May
it commemorates the anniversary of the company/signature of the first Telegraphic Agreement
The International and the creation of the Union the International of Telecommunications.

The invitation to the different events in Colombia with their programming is
in:
Bogota: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=76166619519
Bibliotic 2009 in Bogota: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=85489431287
Santiago of Cali: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104672946884

We are pending of the programming of events and activities ofothers
cities of the country. All the events and activities that arearriving
they will be in:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.diadeinternet.org/2009/index.php?body=promo_ficha&id_article=5148&id_auteur=649&lang=es&pais=5

These are some precisions on this day, according to the Unionthe International
of Telecomunicaciones (UIT) - To see more in:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/wtisd/index-es.html-

World-wide day of the Telecommunications

>From 1969, the World-wide Day of the Telecommunications is celebrated the 17 of
May of every year, date in which the foundation of the UIT iscommemorated and
company/signature of the first Telegraphic Agreement the International in 1865.
commemoration of this day was decided in the Conference of Plenipotenciarios
celebrated in Málaga/Torremolinos in 1973.

World-wide day of the Society of the Information

In November of 2005, the World-wide Summit on the Society of the Information
it requested to the General Assembly of the United Nations that declared the 17 of
May like the World-wide Day of the Society of the Informationto promote
importance of the TIC and the diverse subjects related to theSociety
of the Information raised in the CMSI. The General Assembly adopted in March
of 2006 Resolucio'n (A/RES/60/252) by which proclaims the 17 of May
like World-wide Day of the Society of the Information every year.

World-wide day of the Telecommunications and the Society of the Information

In November of 2006, the Conference of Plenipotenciarios of the reunited UIT
in Antalya (Turkey) it decided to celebrate both events, World-wide Day of
Telecommunications and of the Society of the Information, the17 of May. In
updated version of Resolution 68 invites to the States Members and
Members of Sector to  celebrate annually this day organizing the programs
appropriate nationals with object of:

1. To stimulate the reflection and the interchange of ideas on the chosen subject
by the Council

2. To make debates on the diverse aspects of the subject withall
members of the society

3. To process a Report that gathers the national deliberations on
different aspects from the subject, that it will be sent to the UIT and to the rest of
States Members and Members of the Sectors.

Taken from:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.itu.int/wtisd/about/index-es.html

Sincerely,

FRANCISCO JAVIER ROLDÁN VELASQUEZ