[lac-discuss-en] groups 3, 4, 5 - summit-position of Argentina Internaut

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Tue May 12 10:39:13 CDT 2009

I agree with Carlos on general principle.  In this case however, the
discussions had already taken place with members from LACRALO participating
in the WGs. We would have hoped our brethren be splendid representatives of
the regional concerns so indicating agreement with the final document would
suffice.

I was a member of the final editorial team - Evan, Wolf, Adam and myself -
for all WG documents so the outputs were slightly different from that of the
original WG team.   Even if you were a member of the WG, I would encourage
all members to read them again, just to be sure the editing retained the
sense and meaning of the original.

Kind regards,
Carlton Samuels

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:56 AM, carlos aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com