[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?_ALAC_Vota_sobre_los_restantes_Gr = =?iso-8859-1?q?upos_de_Trabajo_realizados_en_el_Summit_de_M=E9xico =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri May 8 05:49:10 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?_ALAC_Vota_sobre_los_restantes_Gr = =?iso-8859-1?q?upos_de_Trabajo_realizados_en_el_Summit_de_M=E9xico =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Compañeros of LACRALO:

Now it is called on to us to vote on the three remaining made work groups
in Mexico.

Again each ALS must read documents and decide such if
they would have/will have to be sent for its consideration by the Board of ICANN
like a ALAC recommendation

To the equal one of as I commented to them in my previous email, you must
to pronounce so that our representatives Carlos and Jose know like
it wants that our region votes before this subject.

The options to vote are:

Yes - Not - Abstention

The period of voting finishes the 15 of May, but it is important that you
they are pronounced before that date to give time ours
representatives so that they read all its email and they can thus declare
opinion of all the region.

Links that the Staff has sent to us so that we inquire on this
they are: (they are in ingles, I am going to find out if they are in Spanish and the control)

On the work group: Participation in ICANN:

https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?at_large_participation_in_icann_al_

they alac_st_0309_1_en

On the work group: ICANN Transparency & Accountability:

https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?statement_on_transparency_and_accou

they ntability_al_alac_st_0309_4_en

On the work group: DNS Security Issues within ICANN's remit:

https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?statement_on_dns_security_issues_al

_ alac_st_0309_5_en

Greetings,

Sylvia Hrlein Leite