[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: =?x-unknown?Q?Per=EDodo_p=FAblico = of the crucial commentary IIC that finishes ellunes =?x-unknown?Q?pr=F3ximo =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Mon May 4 20:40:32 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Fwd: =?x-unknown?Q?Per=EDodo_p=FAblico = of the crucial commentary IIC that finishes ellunes =?x-unknown?Q?pr=F3ximo =
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Hello all,

I believe that ALAC would have a very special responsibility inthis discussion
that it already must arrive at a closing point.

In individual I have analyzed what type of organizations we have between
we and its competitions and those of some of its representatives, and me
it seems that we would have to make contributions in two areas:

1, Defense against capture of the organization or its sub-units.

  What knows each one of You, for example, of the mechanisms that
they have used to avoid the capture of organisms like regulators of
telecommunications, stock markets, organisms of promotion to
competition, etc., in each one of its countries?

  How it can turn that knowledge a contribution to
ICANN independence?

2, Participation.

  Like ONGs or OSCs, each one of You has faced cuestionamientos
to its legitimacy and its capacity of representation.

  Also, it has been called on to them to be in conditions in which they have had
that to question to other people or organizations in terms of
representativeness, legitimacy, etc.

  How they can translate these experiences so that
participation in subjects ICANN nouns is solid, founded, and
fulfill the principle of "Web of Trust" that I have explained as it bases of
all the design of ALAC?

let us contribute something more than requests of airplane tickets andbudgets!
Let us release to the ALAC or to the LACRALO of that mistrust at leastthat blossoming
on our organizations constantly.

Warm greeting.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

---->> Unete to ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
  It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

On Mon, 4 May 2009 carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm wrote:
> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 17:21:52 -0700 > From: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > Reply-To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Fwd: [ x-unknown ] public Period of the crucial commentary IIC that > finishes ellunes [ x-unknown ] next >  > > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > > > Subject: Fwd: Public period of the crucial commentary IIC that finishes ellunes next > Of: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > > For Your Information an action. I have already responded butin my the own one > the right and names. > > Carlton Samuels > the university of Indians of the west > > sent message > Of: ICANN That improves the Institutional Bulletin of the news Of Consulta Of the Confidence < > iic at icann.org &gt; > Date: Mon, 4 of May of 2009 in 2:18 P.M. > Subject: Public period of the crucial commentary IIC that terminael next Monday >: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > > > the public period of the commentary for the institution!
 al confidence that improves > the plan of the putting in practical is finishing next Monday, the 11 of May. > > You can find the details complete of the period of the commentary in: > http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#iic-plan > > the complete plan of the putting in practice of the sketch can be found like pdf in: > http://www.icann.org/en/jpa/iic/draft-iic-implementation-26feb09-en.pdf > > > the plan and the commentaries that you do to him will be crucial for the future > the leaves of operation (planning) and the direction of ICANN, so they satisfy send any commentary to us that you have. > > the plan around contains 20 specific recommendations that abordanel key five > areas: > > > I. Safeguard con captures > II. Being responsible and responsivo to the possesors of bets > III. To satisfy the necessities with the global community ofthe Internet of the future > IV. ICANN that makes sure of is financially and operationally surely > V. Asegurar the safe and stable oper!
 ation the DNS (unique identifiers) > > > Damos the welcome to !
 its thou
ghts in nobodies or todasestas recommendations. > > the email address to send commentaries to is: iic-implementation-plan at icann.org > > Thanks > > > ICANN > > > Maneje its subscription: > http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=13645277&l=6333&s=GSVV&m=235038&c=165637 > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/3f3d6821bd.html > --]] > > > >

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/343dd62ab3.html