[lac-discuss-en] Message for Dev Teelucksingh: Text proposed for stement of LACRALO re: Frame proposed for the plan of operation and the budget ofICANN's FY10

nick.ashton-hart at icann.org nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 04:28:18 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Message for Dev Teelucksingh: Text proposed for stement of LACRALO re: Frame proposed for the plan of operation and the budget ofICANN's FY10
From: nick.ashton-hart at icann.org

Subject:
Text proposed for stement of LACRALO re: Frame proposed for
operation plan and the budget of ICANN's FY10
From:
admin at ttcsweb.org
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:42:04 -0700

To:
lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
CC:

[ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]]

Of: admin at ttcsweb.org

Here it is the proposed text that I will send more ahead this late like civil employee
LACRALO declaration. I know that there was aid to endorse
The EURALO declaration, but I re:travel has added the additional declarations
use that I think necessities to be said. So commentaries on down
the declaration is pleasant.

Revealer Anand Teelucksingh
Society of the computer of Trinidad and Trinidad and Tobago, secretariat of LACRALO

Dear Sir

To name of the LACRALO, desire to put under the commentaries siguientessobre
"frame proposed for the plan of operation and the budget of ICANN's FY10".

American regional theEn-Grande organization and of the Latin Caribbeanendorses
the text of the declaration of the EURALO on the operational plan and the budget like
fixed to http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2010/msg00006.html.

ICANN needs to finance the aid of the route for all electoral districts (ALAC,
En-Grandes, GNSO, SSAC, etc.) to participate in its meetings and must
nonaid of the route of the increase for an electoral district in expenses of another one.

ICANN must identify potential savings of cost making a rupture of cost
for each place of the meeting, where the costs (the air line hill, the comforts,
by-diem, etc) of having the electoral districts of each present region in
such meeting identified and compared with other places of the meeting.

A possible result of so excercise would be identifying the meeting
places that could be used by ICANN on a regular base.

[ [ - - Original text (in)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/c77c817f2b.html

Nick Ashton-Hart

For director AT-Large

For Internet Corporation Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Tel: +33 (450) 42 81 83

The USA Tel: +1 (310) 301-8637

Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44

Mobile: (Switzerland): +41 79 595 5468