[lac-discuss-en] Blog Aggregation Feature on atlarge.icann.org

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Apr 29 07:14:18 CDT 2009

Dear Community:

Many of you may not know that there is a feature on the At-Large website
which allows blogs to be combined together in real-time, using RSS: you can
find this by choosing 'Opinions' from the menu on the site, on the left.

At the moment, the entries you see are from a small handful of news and
other sites so you can see how it looks when multiple sources are
integrated. What we would like to do is to include as sources blogs from the
community.

Do you have a blog where you discuss Internet issues relevant to ICANN¹s
mission (as well as other things too, if that¹s how your blog works), or
your ALS has one, we can add it as a source providing it is RSS-feed
enabled.

If you have a blog you'd like to see added, please send the URL to
staff at atlarge.icann.org

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Heidi Ullrich, Marie-Hélène Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org