[lac-discuss-en] ¿Comentario de Opennet sobre = =?iso-8859-1?q 22la_nota_europea_del_conjunto_de_las_Telecomunicaciones= =?iso-8859-1?q?=22_ -- _para_nuestro_taller_de_NN=3F =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:58:29 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?=BFComentario_de_Opennet_sobre _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?=22la_nota_europea_del_conjunto_de_las_Telecomunicaciones= =?iso-8859-1?q?=22_ -- _para_nuestro_taller_de_NN=3F =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Carlton:

That situation is really alarming. Although we have not defined an AGENDA for LACRALO (there are contributions and we will consolidate inorder month), this subject (and related others) would conform a "ampleapproach" and, although it in principle does not comprise of our priorities, would be interesting that we pruned to make some uprising.

Recomiento to the people who do not comprise of that list of mail, which they are included.

Greetings

Andrés Piazza

President of LACRALO
> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:33:30 -0700 > From: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC:  > Subject: Fwd: Commentary of Opennet on "the European note of the assembly of the Telecommunications" -- for our factory of NN? >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Fwd: Commentary of Opennet on "the European note ofthe assembly of the Telecommunications" -- for our factory of NN? > Of: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm >  > If this one is the case and purely in principle, would be certainly cause stops  > to alarm!  > Carlton Samuels  >  > sent message  > Of: Jengibre Paque <gpaque at gmail.com>  > Date: Tue, 14 of April of 2009 in 7:51  > Subject: [ government ] commentary of Opennet on "European note of the assembly of the Telecommunications" --  > for our factory of NN?  >: governance at lists.cpsr.org  > cubical Centimeter: Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>  >  > This has certainly global implications. I will have to !
 read more on  > the "assembly", but it looks like that we must watch in him.  >  > more better possible, gp  >  >  >  > [ FOR IMMEDIATE UNBLOCKING ]  >  > Opennetcoalition calls for the protection of the European rights of the citizens and the users  > in Internet  >  > the amendments to the "assembly of the Telecommunications" before the European Parliament  > the probable means that the users and the citizens of the Internet want not more of length has unmonitored  > Access of the Internet  > and free access to the Web site of its option.  >  > * This proposed regime of the EU has many editings of the isolation and the civil rights that is  > in opposition to articles 7, 8, 11 and 16 of the letter of the EU of the fundamental one  > Rights(1).  > * the idea of "3 strikes and you are outside" almost is Stalinist inperspective.  > This one is not the Europe that the citizens wish, only the one thatsome politicians  > is beginning to construct.  > * ISP(2) can decide to what!
  Web site you can visit, the Website arbitrary could  > possib!
 ly bloqu
éese under this regime. You can have to pay to visit more  > Web site "nonnative".  > * the damage that this one wants this cause to our international reputation is  > enormous.  > * the financial implications for the citizens and the companies of this filtration  > the system will be great, the contributors will have to pay these additional costs.  > * Many companies will send their servers of the EU so that they can  > continues guaranteeing connectivity. Many others will not beable to export  > its products and services  > * the propose solutions are essentially vain.  >  >  > the Opennetcoalition is calling simply for the net neutrality and the rights of  > protected users who will be respected and.  > the function of a ISP is to give its intact message outside and  > interference, to the destination, wherever that can be.  >  > No of this disables the appropriate judicial negligence or any agency that looks for a  > specific remedy in the cuts, as for sites and to users!
  of infraction.  >  > the specific editings are explained in a number of languagesin our Web site.  >  >  > ###  > EXTREME  >  > Notes:  > 1. Seguridad and fundamental Freedoms in the Internet  >  > 2. ISP: Internet Service Provider  >  >  >  > ON Europe wide Opennetcoalition  >  >  > Free Institute Of The Knowledge - Wouter Tebbens  > Foundation of the P2P - Celia Blanco and Michel Bauwens  > eXgae - Simona Levi  > ISOC-ECC - Christopher Wilkinson  > Ireland Out of line - Eamonn Wallace  > Hispalinux - Jorge Sources  > Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung - Ralf Bendrath  > Association of Internauts - winning Domingo  > E'l-Poli'tica Association of Denmark - Niels Elgaard Larsen  > Istituto by dell'Innovazione of him Politiche - Guido Scorza  > Associazione Scambio Etico - Paolo Brini  > EDRI - Niels Elgaard Larsen  > the Quadrature du Net - Jérémie Zimmermann  > Abra the Group Of the Rights - Jim Killock  > FFII - Alberto Barrionuevo  > Center for mediates and the studies!
  of the communication (CMCS). - Laura Ranca  >  >  > For more !
 informat
ion on the organization, visits the Europeblackout please  > Web site in http://www.blackouteurope.eu  > or éntrenos in contact with in blackout.europe at gmail.com  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/d8285bf5d6.html > --]] >  >  >

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/d77751f4e3.html