[lac-discuss-en] [Fwd: Re: [GTLD-WG] Proposed revised comment on Application Guidebook V2]

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Mon Apr 13 11:10:18 CDT 2009

I endorse Evan's observation that the updated WG statement on the gTLD
Applicant Guidebook clarifies and strengthens the previous one.  This
statement continues to claim my full support.

Furthermore, I wish to emphasize the WG's considered response to the
Guidebook's statement on Objection to gTLDs based on Morality and Public
Order extends and strenghtens the original ALAC posture and is now the
definitive At-Large position.   This also retains my unwavering support.

Carlton Samuels
The University of the West Indies