[lac-discuss-en] An AGENDA for LACRALO

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:19:08 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: An AGENDA for LACRALO
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

LACRALO: "the hour Arrived to make oir our voice"

(Letter Published by Andrés Piazza in the Web site of AGEIA DENSI Argentina - Letter Posted by Andrés Piazza in AGEIA DENSI´s website).

The Users of Internet are counted with a space in ICANN from their creation, obtaining diverse results. The insolvent experiences of "direct representation" and the long Temporary period, culminated at the beginning of 2007 have derived in the creation of 5 Regional Organizations.

>From the LACRALO creation, the center of the work has occurred in the consolidation of the space, the conformation of an Assembly and the knowledge on the part of the actors of this thematic individual. The task of "Creation of Capacidades-Capacity Building" is a challenge without end, but it has been arrived at a point in which from the Civil Society we can offer something more.

In 2009 we counted on 32 ALS´s with an interesting degree of qualification, specific thematic work groups in being satisfied, and acapacity of fortified diffusion. A period can be glimpsed in where theusers provide as much nourished contributions in subjects with the Agenda of Icann, like in which they are exclusive preoccupations of the users of the region, as well as deepening the information and Creation of Capacities.

The success of this company unfailingly will be given by the coordination and the clarity of the planteos and the Imput that we pruned to provide. In this sense, the consolidation of a regional AGENDA of LACRALO is from capital importance. The same one will have to be made with base in the conformed work groups in the City of Mexico and observing the following antecedents:

- Annual Agenda of Committee ALAC.
- Agenda of other constituencies of ICANN, in special of the Board.
- Agenda of the RIR´s, in special of LACNIC.
- Contributions made by sent Organizations and Individual Users beforeday 1 of May.

The hour has arrived to redouble the commitment and the disposition tofortify the Participation of the Users of Internet in this process! Itis hour of which our voice is listened to!

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/a9dc407150.html