[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Cronolog=EDa_de_los_eventos_relat = =?iso-8859-1?q?ivos_a_la_elecci=F3n_del_presidente_de_LACRALO =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Apr 7 10:29:10 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Cronolog=EDa_de_los_eventos_relat = =?iso-8859-1?q?ivos_a_la_elecci=F3n_del_presidente_de_LACRALO =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Sras/es Staff of ICANN:

After to have received its message with the chronology of the events made in
last General Assembly of the THIN LAC, I have creido correct tosend the following ones to them
commentaries, that I solicit are sent to the ALAC along with its report.

I emphasize that during the last weeks I have chosen to remain in silence,
privileging the institutional health of the LACRALO like collective being, by on
individualities.

Without damage of it, and in view of the inaccuracies detected in the report that are
prepared, I feel forced to carry out a series of explanations:

In the report data of extreme importance and relevance are omitted that do that the facts
happened they disten much of the chronology contained in the same one.

In 1ª place has been avoided to include (without reason it pretends), that also appeared the power
of AUI Peru, that sent their mandate in impeccable form, sending one to him to its agent chief executive
(Mr. Sergio Bronstein de Internauta Venezuela), with copy to Mr. Carlton Samuels,
same he gave himself thus, taking care of that the same one does not fall into the hands of a same person who
be judge and part in the assembly, to leave doubts of his legitimacy.

Also, the other three powers that arrived at the same person who was president of
assembly, was not exhibited to anybody, and simply it communicated by electronic mail
the existence of these powers (why copy was not sent to him toanother participant stops
that of faith of such). It seemed to be that, when exhibiting links to mails sent
by Carlton Samuels, one looks for to guarantee the message in himself, and not the mandate freed by those
organizations nor who it was made according to the norms of the LACRALO.

Also she omitted herself to mention in the report that proclaimed a winner indeed of
selections, (that are exactly who subscribes, Sergio Saline I carry), and that I was put in
functions immediately once finished the selection. As of this moment, I acted
formally like president of the LACRALO, as much in the meetingof ICANN of Mexico, like
time later through regional contacts with different organizations.

On the other hand, desire to also emphasize that - in an attitude at least questionable in his
transparency - to see e-mails that adjunto[i ] -, summoned me to a teleconferencing in
as I was the unique one who did not know that the legitimacy of my presidency was questioned.
teleconferencing was in English language, without simultaneoustranslation, and my capacity stops
to understand the problem and to present/display the corresponding defenses severely were limited.
In fact, I asked for repeated times that were explained to me with clarity of which they spoke
Mr. Nick Ashton Hart and Andrés Piazza, since he could not understand them. Immediately afterwards
Matthias Langenegger informed to me that it had to leave my position (or that at least believed to understand)
since the staff had defined that the president was Andrés Piazza (never was nobody
it said to me that there was a count of votes and that we had to send supervise for this,
nor that the ICANN personnel was the one who had to dismiss tome and to put in functions to another one
person who not outside the one who outside proclaimed president in a General Assembly, in agreement
with the norms of the LACRALO).

Also I must emphasize that, hours later another teleconferencing had been prepared in
which participated some ALSs - although without counting on the necessary quorum -, in which
it was not allowed me to exert the presidency of the LACRALO in violent, discriminatory form and
with I mistreat, headed by Mr. Carlton Samuels, that, in spiteof not having capacity
in order to preside over the assembly - then that function corresponded to me to me, at least until
the subject was properly debated by a new General Assembly.

These facts show that after the first teleconferencing to that I make reference, I was
displaced of the position for that validly I was chosen by theAssembly, without
to consult the decision with this device, and only from the decision of the ICANN staff.

These facts have an extreme institutional gravity, as much by the distance of
norms that we have consensuado, like inasmuch as they represent a clear and direct interference
of the staff in questions that must be debated by the ALSs members of
THIN.

The complaints of Mr. Carlos Aguirre and Mr. Andrés Piazza were directed to the Staff in
place of a the assembly - since it had corresponded -. Insteadof dale to the subject the channel
correct, it was chosen to solve the problem of a way in opposition to the rules of the LAC
THIN

Nótese that I have omitted - with effort - to make any reference in a personal view
on the happened thing. Desire to show, nevertheless, that it had wished to be treated in one
it forms but right and respectful during this traumatic process.

I hope that the present is of utility to remember some questions in their chronology,
and to cover omissions - surely involuntary - with its report.I solicit to them that they accompany
this note and its associates with the same one, every time thecircumstances you decipher here
the ALAC and the members of the LACRALO must be considered by.

Sergio Saline I carry

President

LACRALO

Considered [ is ],

If one allows his schedules them, we would like to have a brief telephone meeting stops
to discuss future meetings LACRALO. It will be possible to reunite or Wednesday tomorrow to us between
the 1600 and 1800 UTC by about 20, 30 minutes?

Sincerely,

--

Matthias Langenegger

AT-Large Coordination Officer

For Internet Corporation Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: matthias.langenegger at icann.org

Main Tel: +41 (79) 644 65 35

Fax: +41 (22) 594 85 44

Skype YOU GO: to matthiaslangenegger

Which I answer to him that she could not do it so that found me in trip and if him
it seemed well to leave it for the day Thursday to the same hour, day 18 of March receipt other
mail with the following text now if written in both languages:

Dear all/Estimados

Would tomorrow Thursday, 1700 UTC be uglyible for all of you? We could uses the normal
Adigo Bridge with the 1638 Pin code.

It would be possible for you to tomorrow have the meeting Thursday to the 1700 UTC? We could
to always use the numbers of and the access code 1638.

Thank you,

Thanks,

Matthias