[lac-discuss-en] NomCom

matias at altamiragigena.com.ar matias at altamiragigena.com.ar
Fri Apr 3 09:44:34 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: NomCom
From: to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar

Considered members of LACRALO:

I write to them in my character of representative of the region beforethe Committee of
Nominations, to remember to them that my management in this Committee will be effective and
productive single with the collaboration of all You Since single if You.
they stimulate to the members of his ALS to postulate itself to cover the positions that
this year 2009 they must be covered, we will jointly manage to have an excellent one
representation in each one of the ICANN organisms.

Consider that Latin America and the Caribbean has an excellent one
opportunity to have a representative in the Directory of ICANN. By
present composition and origin of the members of the Directory, although
selection of a new director of our region is not obligatory, yes is very
recommendable.

Also, the ALAC will renew a position by the region and what better than is one
person who knows well our problematic one and its possible solutions; what
better than she is recommended by the regional ALS; what better than is
person experienced and recognized regionally in the thematic one. For it,
he is indispensable that You sets out it and lo/la contacts with me stops
to advise it in the process presentation before the NomCom.

Also positions in the GNSO and the CCNSO will renew that although theydo not have
a regional exigency, also would be very interesting to obtain
representative of our region.

Dear members of LACRALO, I conclude reiterating my order to them of
collaboration in the search of the best candidates.

Kindly,

Matías Altamira

NomCom Rep.

IIISI Rep.