[lac-discuss-en] Authorities of THIN LAC

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Tue Mar 24 13:19:36 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Authorities of THIN LAC
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

CONSIDERED RAUL AS YOU WERE IT IN MEXICO And AGAIN AQUI, YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS
SO THEY ARE BALANCED, THAT THEY OFFER To a BALSAMO OF PEACE AndSANITY To THIS CONFLICT,
CONGRATULATIONS CRISTIAN CASAS-CETIC > I add Me to the surprised ones by the happened thing to the selection of authorities > of the THIN LAC. > Moan the discussions that have been generated because they reaffirm my feeling > that we just a short time dedicated too much time to form questions and to > center topics. > > From this episode, exists the risk that anyone is the person > that actue like President, cannot act with the balance and support > necessary to contain the passions and to orient and to orderthe work of the LAC > THIN. > > Thinking about the center topics that we must face, I call to the reflection of > Sergio Saline and of Andres Piazza, so that they consider the possibility of > to resign very temp its pretensions and to allow that new eleccíon > determines who would seran President and THIN Secretary of LAC. > > Raul Bauer > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http:!