[lac-discuss-en] Authorities of THIN LAC

rbauer at trends.com.ar rbauer at trends.com.ar
Tue Mar 24 10:25:15 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Authorities of THIN LAC
From: to rbauer at trends.com.ar

I add me to the surprised ones by the happened thing to the selection of authorities
of the THIN LAC.
Moan the discussions that have been generated because they reaffirm myfeeling
that we just a short time dedicated too much time to form questions and to
center topics.

>From this episode, the risk exists that anyone is the person
that actue like President, cannot act with the balance and support
necessary to contain the passions and to orient and to order the work of the LAC
THIN.

Thinking about the center topics that we must face, I call to the reflection of
Sergio Saline and of Andres Piazza, so that they consider the possibility of
to resign very temp its pretensions and to allow that new eleccíon
determine who would seran President and THIN Secretary of LAC.

Raul Bauer

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/a2f640e828.html