[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO to chair election - finish of the soap operates.

Lance Hinds lhinds at gol.net.gy
Tue Mar 24 06:56:13 CDT 2009

We have been reading the discussions about the elections of the LACRALO
Assembly chair with great interest. Since this matter pertains directly to
us. we wish to state the following:

We made sure that we followed the necessary procedures to ensure that we had
an opportunity to vote during the LACRALO elections.

We also respect and fully endorse the corrective measures taken by ensure
that all votes were tallied.

We are therefore quite surprised that now the voting results have been
corrected to include our vote there is now a refusal to accept the results.
We are a functioning ALS and therefore expects that our vote will be
recognized regardless of whatever change or discomfort it might cause. That
is how a truly participative process works. May I remind everyone that the
goodwill and survival of this organization will be based on the belief that
there is the highest level of integrity in its mechanisms.

Best Regards

Lance Hinds
Chairman, Devnet