[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Presidency of LACRALO

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue Mar 24 05:16:42 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: Presidency of LACRALO
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

Dear Carlos:
You can quedarte calm, and all those that amiably are worried
trying to explain to me how the electoral process in Lacralo works. To weighing
of which lamentably there is not much bibliography on the matter where to verify
how east process really works, I have the luck to count on several
people of different spheres that are doing it.
With respect to my future like representative of LACRALO in Alac, also
you can quedarte very calm, since since I did it until now; like one
simple representative of my organization, I will give the bestthing of my to take
voice of all the ALSs of the region, absolutely of all. And inthat
sense, those that had the opportunity to speak with me in Mexico and even
before, in Puerto Rico and San Pablo; (and/or via e-mail)estoysafe that
they know of my character and that single veil by the interestof all the users of
Latin America and the Caribbean. Clear it is that story with you mainly like
my companion in this representation, since you have made a great work and you know
as they will be my new attributions, as well as story with thesupport of Jose
Ovid who has offered itself to pass all his experience to me.
Greetings
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Brazil Internaut