[lac-discuss-en] consult-report

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 23 06:45:52 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: consult-report
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions, shipment by this means the study, ordered by ICANN on new
gtld, this was made by the University of Chicago, in head of the Professor of Economy
Dennis Carlton. It is to emphasize that they are two (2) different documents, as well shipment
also the proposals of RAA amendments, for its analysis and proposal.

It is very important that the members of the work group enter a:
https://st.icann.org/gnso-liaison/index.cgi?at_large_irt_process_working_group.,and that in
principle also is gotten up to List of mail in this connection:

A strong hug and To work!

Sergio Saline I carry

President

LACRALO