[lac-discuss-en] consult-report

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Sun Mar 22 22:55:44 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: consult-report
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

Sergio on the basis of your call the members of group 1 of IPV6, us
we found a little complicated with the work, but equal we are going to collaborate
with you, we needed that you inform the bonds to us to consult with respect to
The new IRT and introduction of gTLD, to process and to proposesolutions a
the general questions of the protection of the mark in relationto
introduction of new GTLD.
Also, we are in agreement with your call for day 25 of March of
2009
in order to also take it like day of work.
Also I warn you that tomorrow to 22 hs Argentine, 21 of Chile we have meeting
of work with the IPV6 group he would interest to tell to us onyour presence, thus
like the one of your Andrés Secretary so that they can be following and informing to
other companions of our task. AN AFFECTIONATE GREETING > CRISTIAN CASAS-CETIC >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/16243fc45e.html