[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Proxy Voting For LACRALO GA, Mexico City - RESPOND

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Mar 19 18:45:09 CDT 2009

The proxy from Devnet.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lance Hinds <lhinds at gol.net.gy>
Date: Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 3:06 AM
Subject: RE: [lac-discuss-en] Proxy Voting For LACRALO GA, Mexico City -
RESPOND
To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm>

Dear Carlton:

DevNet cannot attend the LACRALO General Assembly in Mexico because of
reasons already discussed at length on this list but more importantly
because we have to attend the Caricom ICT Steering Committee meeting in
Grenada as a presenter and facilitator.

In view of this the Devnet Board of Directors has authorised the LACRALO
Sectariat to act as our proxy for all elections conducted during the LACRALO
GA.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lance Hinds
Chairman, DevNet
Georgetown, Guyana