[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_elecci=F3n_para_la _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?silla_y_la_secretar=EDa_en_Ciudadde_M=E9xico =

presidente at internautavenezuela.org presidente at internautavenezuela.org
Thu Mar 19 16:17:19 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_elecci=F3n_para_la _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?silla_y_la_secretar=EDa_en_Ciudadde_M=E9xico =
From: presidente at internautavenezuela.org

Dear NIck and companions of LACRALO:

Mail Recibí  where the disadvantage considers that was with a vote
and that would alter the selection. On the matter I want to comment
following.

1. Who with much effort we went to Mexico, we did it with
conviction to attend true, democratic and a sovereign one
assembly in that we would decide about several subjects, among them
selection of new authorities and representatives.

2. And that we did, soon to return to our countries to follow
working on that new scene.

3. I do not have doubts on the personal ethics of all and each one of
assistants and of the transparency of the acted thing, but would be a serious one
error  to change the state of things, because he would put himself in prohibition
sovereignty of this assembly, and runs the risk of which,
who acted as authorities must be one object
investigation that determines the veracity of the saying aboutthe votes
emitted by some of us to name of other members of
organization.

4. I must remember that, i myself I received a power of Johnny Laureano of
Peru for the selections and that in the same one, and by the urgency of
proceedings (since he could not travel by not to have obtainedthe visa),
it forgot to make it extensive for the voting of Sergio Salineto
Presidency, fact this one that was explained to me later by
he.

5. The fact of not having norms to solve this type of cases forces a
to establish them, but, as it indicates the jurisprudence, towards the future and no
to adopt criteria that would question the impeccable image of ours
organization and her procedures.

As you can observe, the implicancias of the overhaul that
you propose are really conflicting, reason why more sincere my
recommendation and vote are so that the things are left as they were
approved by the assembly of Mexico.

I send a strong hug to you.

Sergio Bronstein

President

Venezuela Internaut

> [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]]
>

> Subject: Results of selection for the chair and the secretariat in
Ciudadde Mexico

Of: Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org

> Wanted Members of LACRALO:

Later carefully to review the recordings of LACRALO GA while
that
> prepares the official file of the voting by the positions of
the chair and
> of the LACRALO secretariat, forces to us to inform to him that an error
in the calculation
> of the results for the selection of the chair has been discovered.
>
> the error is that the vote of the power of

DevNet (Guyana) was not including in
> counts of the vote. It was this vote including, as you will see in
losdocumentos
> associate, the result of the selection would have been different
and the Seat of
> Andres would have been chosen chair.
>
> we have investigated the ordinary rules of the LACRALO procedure,
as well as
> the rules of UNGA that are incorporated by the reference enlas rules
> ordinary. Neither nor others fixed anticipate errors in the process of
> selection.
> Then Carlton Samuels was the official of presidency in that then
laselecciones
> was lead, under rules of the procedure ordinariasque is
so that he
> governs in how this situation will be solved. We have
spoken with Carlton, and he
> will soon send an email to the region in this subject with his
that it governs in
> matter.
>
> Dure but not it less, desire to extend my vindications to name of everything
the personnel
> En-Grande for our part in this situation, and detail to
candidates
> affected by the situation.
>
> a translation of this note in Spanish, as well as to have
associate, is being
> prepared as quickly as we can and we will be sent WHATEVER
BEFORE.

> --
> Respect,
>
> Ashton-Ciervo

Of Mella, Matthias Langenegger, Heidi Ullrich, Marie-Hélène