[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Declaraci=F3n_del_bosquejo_LACRAL = =?iso-8859-1?q?O_para_el_declaraci=F3n_de_la_cumbre =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:48:38 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Declaraci=F3n_del_bosquejo_LACRAL = =?iso-8859-1?q?O_para_el_declaraci=F3n_de_la_cumbre =
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Carlton very guessed right your commentaries.
We arrived very surely at the summit with expectations and we will go away with
joint ideas, projects and many desires to work by the development of
our region.
To all I want to congratulate them by the valuable work that have madeand
specially to Carlton by its permanent work to the front of these
activities.
Return to Colombia with the certainty of the summit is not the end of the way
but that determines continuing in the process of development in which of
some way clearly we are involved. This requires time,
work, commitments and much responsibility.
Then my invitation is to follow ahead. It is necessary to have confidence in
results to future.
A hug
Antonio Medina Gomez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet

 t. And we trusted ours > the participation will indicate to the possesors of ICANN bets the firm one > consolidation of Latin America and the users delCaribe a > our common field > efforts ". > > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/ê66437àe.html > --]] > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/0653165f99.html