[lac-discuss-en] Draft LACRALO Statement for the Summit Declaration

Matías Altamira matias at altamiragigena.com.ar
Thu Mar 5 12:09:28 CST 2009

It is very good for me.

Thanks Carlton,

Matías

Matías Altamira
Abogado
ALTAMIRA GIGENA - Estudio Jurídico
Bv. San Juan 101 Piso 2° "A"
Córdoba - República Argentina
Tel: +54 351 4281624 - 4257923
matias at altamiragigena.com.ar
www.altamiragigena.com.ar
-----Original Message-----
From: lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Carlton
Samuels
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:02 PM
To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Cc: At-Large Staff
Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Draft LACRALO Statement for the Summit Declaration

Dear Colleagues:

As you would have seen, a capstone statement is required from each
region for the Summit declaration.  I have developed the following
draft for your advise and consent.  Please respond ASAP with your
confirmations or changes.

Carlton
-----------------------------------

"LACRALO is truly pleased with the outcomes of this first Summit of
Global At-Large.  It has confirmed that the At-Large have common
concerns, common goals and even common ideas about reaching them. This
experience has energized the membership to recommit to the hard work
required to engage in the policy development process which eventually
informs ICANN global policy perspectives. We seek only to collaborate
with our brethren worldwide in this endeavor.  And we trust our
participation will signal to ICANN stakeholders the steadfast
commitment of the Latin America and Caribbean users to our common
endeavors".