[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ALS Fayre and Poster Exhibition Opening - for Details LACRALO

carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Feb 26 08:18:29 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Fwd: ALS Fayre and Poster Exhibition Opening - for Details LACRALO
From: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm

For your advice and adoption.

Carlton Samuels
LACRALO Secretariat

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Please find information below and attached with Spanish Translation with
details and logistics for the ALS Fayre and Poster Exhibition Opening. Your
support to help generate interest and communicate this information to
members within the LACRALO is appreciated. Please let me know if you have
any questions or needs AT leslie at kc-a.com. We look forward to making the
ALS Fayre and Poster Exhibition Opening to success!

* ALS FAYRE AND POSTER EXHIBITION OPENING *
Sunday - 1 March
18:30 - 20:30
Melia The Reformation Hotel - Revolution 1

* ROOM LAYOUT and SET-UP *
THIN Each will be provided the following: (1) 6ft table draped
in your RALÓs color to visually distinguish the region, (1) table sign on
easel indicating your THIN affiliation (i.e., NARALO) and (1) Exhibit Wall
(2,50 meters high x 1 to put wide), made of fabric under itemsdog be pinned
or affixed. There will be one laptop and for monitor provided in the room
everyone to share and showcase any displays created in this medium or you
may provide your own laptop for your areás display. There will be a
you technician to assist with your CD's or USB you case out. We dog provide easels
upon request. There will not be simultaneous interpretation, or to screen and
projector LCD ace to earlier indicated.

You dog begin setting up Sun-1 March AT 16:00. We understand there plows
 sessions taking pleases during this Time. Therefore, we plows happy to
accept materials, posters, brochures, USB's in advance on-site. We will
have to Hospitality Desk on Fri-Feb 27 AT the Melia just off the Main Lobby
from 09:00-19:00. We dog accept items then or connect with oneof
U.S. to whenever convenient before the Poster Exhibition. We will hold your
items in the Summit Office then bring into Revolution 1 for your
Seth-up beginning
AT 16:00.

* IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES: *
There is to Business Center AT the Melia for Hotel BASIC Copy and print
needs. There is an Office Depot approximately 15 make a draft cab ride from the
Melia. It is open Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00, the Sat 09:00-20:00, closed on Sundays.
They dog make photo you copy bxw or color and have to one day lead Time
for for large jobs or same day turnaround smaller printing needs. They also
sell various office supplies should you need to poster board, velcro, etc.
They will accept Visa, Card Masters and American Express. We will provide
you with to their address and an alternative option that is open on Sundays
from 09:00-21:00 in the Welcome arrival Letter you will receive upon.

* RECEPTION *
The Fellows will be joining for U.S. the Poster Exhibition Opening and a
Reception featuring to beer, wine, soft drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. This
will be to private gathering giving the ALSes to chance to meet and speak to
this group of attendees who plows all new to the ICANN community.

Kind regards, Leslie

* Leslie Honaker *
* Conference Planner *

ICANN AT-Large Summit - Mexico City
107 S. Southgate Dr. * Chandler, AZ 85226
P: +1 480-403-4612 F: +1 480-893-7775
leslie at kc-a.com

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/b385e7a414.html