[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] Twitter and the Users Voice

Lance Hinds lhinds at gol.net.gy
Tue Feb 17 13:25:54 CST 2009

I have always felt that the most of LACRALO do not make the connection
between their use of and access to the internet and the policies of ICANN.
This is more than likely the reason why there is so little participation.
Certainly in the Caribbean the people who pay persistent attention the
policies of ICANN are in the minority, and a tiny one at that. We have to
find a way to show (in plain language) how the policies of ICANN affect
positively or negatively management and access to the internet from a Latin
American/Caribbean perspective.

My two cents

Lance