=?iso-8859-1?q?Solicitud_de_ACUI=È_Votaci=F3n_E = =?iso-8859-1?q?lectr=F3nica_Representante_de_Lacrala_ante_ALAC=È =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:57:39 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Solicitud_de_ACUI=È_Votaci=F3n_E = =?iso-8859-1?q?lectr=F3nica_Representante_de_Lacrala_ante_ALAC=È =
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

16 of February of 2009

Dear Carlton it receives a warm greeting.
In view of which the 15 of February of 2009 to the 2ÚTC were closed officially
the postulation for the position of Representative of Lacralo before ALAC, I want
to solicit very comedidamente, that the process of electronic voting
implement to the greater brevity, since as I mentioned it in communication
previous, in Mexico we are going to have a very ample agenda ofwork little and
time to take care of it.

Sustenance this request and already had showed it previously, in
necessity to concentrate to us in the city of Mexico in the interest subjects
for Latinoamerica and the Caribbean.

Additionally, I want to add, that I totally trust that
elect representative will make the task entrusted with total transparency
and commitment. Beforehand desire exitos to the winner and we offered him from
Total Colombia and permanent support to its management.

I appreciate its attention.

Antonio Medina Go'mez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6b737945cd.html